- Text Size +
The road so far….    

I know it’s been a long time since anyone has read or seen this story. In fact, I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t read it anymore for lack of interest or simply because you don’t remember what has happened. To be honest, I even had to go back and re-read the entire thing to get the flow back. I couldn’t remember simple names like Patty’s boyfriend or the bad guy lol we know how bad I am with names!

 

I don’t expect you to have to go back and read this entire thing just to remember what happened before this point. I always get annoyed when writers who take forever to update just kind of expect you to read and review and then get upset when it doesn’t happen.

 

Like I said, at this point my expectations are low. I’m just finishing this because I need to for myself. I never like to leave anything incomplete.

 

Why am I babbling on and on?

 

Because tomorrow I’m finally updating this story with a brand new chapter.

 

*Dies of shock*

 

 I know! I’m just as surprised as you all are! You can thank Kevin rejoining the boys on the last stop of the Unbreakable tour for this one!

 

Anyway, I decided for those of you who do wish to actually continue on with the story, I’m going to offer you a small recap of what’s happened to this point so this way you don’t have to go back and read it all over again.

 

So here’s my recap *Picture it Supernatural style*

 

The road so far…. And yes I’m skipping a lot of details lol sorry about that.

 

~ Nick is now a troubled teen living at home with his now undead father Kevin senior.

 

~ AJ is a fireman newly engaged to a woman named Stacey

 

~ Brian is working as an FBI agent under his brother Kevin.

 

~ Kevin is a lead investigator in the FBI still.

 

~ Howie is Kevin’s partner and married to Ariana who is the person who killed Jackie at the end of To Protect and Serve

 

~ Ariana has secretly been dating Jack Roberts while she is married to Howie

 

~ Patty is dating a boy named Charlie who is actually a bully who regularly picks on Nick and was hired by Jack to blow up Kevin’s apartment building. Lured to do so by the promise that Jack would tell him who killed his sister. Although he is successful with the explosion, Kevin and AJ aren’t in the building at the time. Jack starts killing off Charlie’s friends as a result.

 

~ Nick while cutting school sees Ariana and Jack together in the park and starts to suspect that something is going on with her. Ariana is on to Nick and decides to try to poison him just enough to make him sick and teach him a lesson. All it does is create even more suspicion on her part.

 

~ Patty and Nick rekindle their friendship which angers Charlie. The three kids all go over to Patty’s place where Jack has been pretending to be in love with Anita (Patty’s mom)

 

~ Through circumstances, Jack ends up taking the three kids hostage and driving them up to a remote location to do away with them. He shoots both Patty and Charlie, leaving them for dead and grabs Nick and puts him in the car to take to his girlfriend.

 

~ AJ figures out that something bad is going on with Nick so he goes to his brother’s room and finds the evidence he has been collecting on Ariana, just as she breaks in to grab Nick’s belongings. She pulls a gun on him and takes him hostage as his cell phone falls into Nick’s trashcan.

 

~ The brothers have a somber reunion as they are both held captive and Ariana reveals that she is actually their step sister through an affair Kevin senior had before they were born.

 

~ Brian goes to his dad’s house to see if he can find the missing brothers and panics when he sees AJ’s cell phone in the trash. He tells his dad about AJ and Nick disappearing and how Kevin is following Jack Roberts because they noticed he was carrying a gun when they went by Anita’s house. His father tells Brian that they should be looking for a girl, not a guy.

 

~ After Ariana confesses to AJ and Nick she doesn’t feel any better about things and gets angry when Nick goes off on her. She slaps him across the face and that gives AJ an opportunity to hit her as the boys make a run for it.

 

~ Kevin is driving up the hill in pursuit of Jack, but is unaware that Jack has spotted him.

 

And that’s how we left things off.

 

Hopefully that will help. I have to say that reading this back was quite comical for me. I hope this story isn’t as dumb as I made it just sound lmao

 

Anyway…

 

I’ll be back tomorrow night with the next chapter in this one. For anyone who is reading, I hope it doesn’t disappoint you.

 

Thanks!

 

Mare