- Text Size +
As Nick go the drinks from the bartender, he happened to look up and see a beautiful blonde hair, brown eyed girl. Her name tag read Leslie. Nick watched as her hair flowed with every move she took. Leslie turned around to talk to her friend Sarah, who is another bartender when she saw Nick looking at her. She smiled and he shyly turned his head away blushing. Leslie walked over to Nick and began small talk. "Hi. My name is Leslie." she replied while filling up a drink for herself. Nick looked at her and smiled. "That's a..." Nick was then interrupted by the drunken Alexander. A.J. then stumbled to the bar," Poor me another, beautiful." Leslie laughed and said,"No Alex, I think you have had enough." A.J. then turned to look at Nick and smiled. Then, he passed out on Nick's lap. Nick, embarrassed, tried his hardest to wake up his drunk friend.
Leslie's friend Sarah then came down to see what all the comotion was about when she saw A.J. McLean passed out. She smiled to herself and said," Hey Nick, there is a room upstairs, first door on your left, if you want him to lay him down and sleep." Nick agreed. Nick and his best friend Brian, took A.J. to the room. It was Sarah's room. The club was connected to the house. Kinda like, two building connected, only, the way to get to the actual club room that was in the building was to go through the house. Down the stairs. The club was underground.
Two hours passed and A.J. woke up in a bedroom he did not recognize. He got out of the room and went downstairs. He then remembered he went to the club with the rest of the fellas. He went to the building where the club was held and he turned his head and saw a beautiful brown haired, greened eyed girl at the bar pouring a drink for a customer. He read her name tag, and it read Sarah. A.J. walked over to Sarah and made small talk. As the night went out, A.J. asked Sarah if she wanted to dance, and she smiled and said," I would love to."Aj and Sarah then walked to the dance floor and began dancing. A.J. spun Sarah around and as they joined hands, Sarah saw Nick and Leslie slow dancing to a slow song, "I promise you with everything that I am". Being nice, Nick bean to sing to Leslie, in her ear, and while dancing, Sarah then looked over to her left and saw Leslie and Nick dance real close and told A.J. to look over and he did. Sarah said," They are so cute together." A.J. replied, "Yeah they are perfect for each other. But it is going to be hard trying to pull them apart because we have to go on the road soon." A.J. looked back over to Sarah, took off his glasses and stared deeply into her eyes. "But you guys just got here." A.J. gave Sarah a hug. Nick and Leslie looked at each other and Leslie asked,"What is wrong?" Nick smiled as shook his head as if to say nothing is wrong. "I'm just glad I met someone like you." Nick then bent over to Leslie and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Leslie looked over at him and said," What was that for?" Nick just smiled.
Nick and Leslie then got off the dance floor and into Leslie's favorite booth. They held hand for what seems like hours and talked. A.J. looked at Sarah and said," I'm a little tired. Let's sit down for a little bit and talk." Sarah and A.J. then went to her favorite booth. Sarah then looked over to A.J. and said," You know how Les and Nicky are together, that is because she loves him for him, and not because of the fame." "Well that is good," A.J. said," Because all of Nick's ex-girlfriends only liked him for the fame. Se he always gets real shy." Sarah replied," All his ex-girlfriends did that? That is so mean." "I know, it is really sad. I really feel bad for him, even though I mess around with him and pick on him, that is only because that is my job. Im his bigger brother, so ya know." A.J. replied. Sarah and A.J. looked over to Leslie and Nick, they noticed that they are still talking and laughing. Nick asked," Do you like me for me or just the fame?" Leslie looked into his bright blue eyes and said," I dont care about the fame. Yeah it is cool but I like you for you." Nick hugged her as if to say, thank you.