- Text Size +
Nick looked at his watch and said," I really do hate to have to tell you this." Leslie looked at him curiously and said, "What do you mean?" "Well, me and the fellas really have to get going because we have to get back out on the road early tomorrow." Leslie looked upset and said," Aww man, I didnt know that. Besides, you guys just got here." " I know but I will call you all the time." Leslie and nick gave each other a hug. After the hug Nick got up and walked to the Dj to play an instrumental of," I need you tonight." Nick gave Leslie a microphone and got him one and they began singing. As they are singing, Sarah watched closely. While Sarah watches the two lovebirds sing, A.J. turns his head and begins to stare at Sarah. He notices how beautiful she really is. He wanted to tell her, but deep inside, but somehow, couldnt find the words to explain it. Sarah looked at A.J. and said, "What are you looking at?" A.J. grinned as said," You" Sarah looked at him curiously and said," Why are you looking at me like that?" A.J. replied nervously, "Because you are so gorgeous and im just now realizing it." Sarah smiled and turned beat red and said," You really think im gorgeous?" A.J. grabbed Sarah's hand and said," Yes I do. But I have a question, and I need you to be very honest with me. Do you like me for me or the fame?" Sarah looked deeply into Aj's dark brown eyes and explained," I like you for you. I can careless about the fame." A.J. then leaned over and gave Sarah a kiss on the cheek. Sarah asked," What was that for?" A.J. smiled and replied," Because, like with Frack, All my ex's liked me for the fame and not me, and I can't handle that." Sarah looked at A.J. and said, "Oh you poor baby. That is so sad. A.J. said," Yeah I know it is but know I met you so I am okay." A.J. and Sarah then looked up and noticed that Nick and Leslie were done singing clapped.

Sarah then yelled out," You go Leslie! You Rock!" A.J. then yelled the same," You go Nicky! You Rock!" Nick and Leslie smiled and waved to A.J. and Sarah. Sara then turned back to A.J. and Said," Please continue what you were saying?" A.J. looked at her and said, " What were we talking about?" Sarah smiled and said," We were talking about how a lot of your old girlfriends and how they all liked you for the fame.” A.J. said,” OH YEA!” But I don’t wanna talk about that andymore.” Sarah said, “Okay, we don’t have to talk about something your not comfortable with.” A.J. smiled at her and said,” Okay that rock.” Sarah then changed the subject.” It is awesome being with my four brothers and singing for all of my fans. Because that’s what I love to do.” Sarah smiled and said, ”I wonder what Nick and Leslie are talking about.” A.J. then replied I don’t know. I don’t want to know because it’s their business and not ours, so how about you stop paying attention to them, and pay more attention to us.” A.J. said romantically while running his fingers through her hair. Sarah loved the feeling of knowing that the man she has always drempt of knows how to touch a woman and make her comfortable, even if it is her first time.

Nick and Leslie stared at each other for about ten minutes then Leslie broke the silence by saying, ”So, why did you make me sing?” Nick smiled and said, “well when I went to get my friends drinks, I asked you short friend if you liked to sing and she said she loves to sing. She also said your favorite song was “I need you tonight.” Leslie then scooted closer to Nick and said, “What else did Sarah say?” Nick smiled and said, ”she said that you have been a fan of BSB for like 14 years and that im your favorite.” Leslie smiled and said, “ well I want to give you something,” Nick looked confused and said, “you do?” Leslie pulled out a little sheet of green paper with something written on it. Nick said, “what’s this?” Leslie laughed and said while handing him the paper, “my house and cell number, now me and Sarah live together, and I have a phone in my room, that is the house number for my room.”