- Text Size +
Nick smiled and said, “ well I also got something of you.” Leslie got excited, but didn’t show it. Nick pulled out a piece of paper and wrote his cell and house number. “Usually im on the go, so just call the cell number.” Leslie and Nick smiled at each other and Nick grabbed Leslie’s hand and had to say goodbye. Nick, A.J., Brian, Howie, and last but not least Kevin said their goodbyes and left.

A couple of weeks later A.J. searched all through the tour bus for Sarah’s number. As he got tired, more and more he sat down and realized she never gave him the number. “Great, now I will never see her again. All because I never asked for her number.’ A.J. thought to himself, the more he thought about it the more he became upset. Brian then walked into the kitchen on the bus and said,” what ‘s the matter bone?” A.J. looked up and said sadly,” I don’t have Sarah’s number and I really miss her.” He said while looking at a picture of her. Brian then walked out of the room with Leslie’s home phone and gave it to A.J. Alex took paper and said,” Dude this is Leslie’s phone number.” Brian nodded and said,” uh yea! Sarah and Leslie lives together, you can call Leslie and get Sarah’s cell number from Leslie.” A.J. then called the number. Leslie rushed into her room excited that its Nick. “hey baby.” A.J. looking confused and said, ”hey Leslie it is A.J.” Leslie busted up laughing and said sorry for calling him baby. A.J. said, “ that’s ok, Listen can I have Sarah’s number? I never got them at the club.” Leslie smiled and gave him the numbers A.J. then switched the phone so Nick was now talking to Leslie.

A.J. got out his cell and called Sarah’s phone. Sarah, just waking up answered the phone and said, ”hello?” A.J. got all happy inside to hear her voice once more. “Hey baby girl, its A.J.” Sarah and A.J. talked for hours. A.J. and Sarah hung up the phone and Leslie and Nick hung up the phone. It seemed like forever when the girls last heard the boys’ voices. All of them, when they heard that the BackStreetBoys are having a concert in Orlando, Florida. The girls got so excited they went out and bought front row tickets.

At the concert Leslie wore tight jeans and her green tank top and Sarah wore real low rise jeans and a black short tank top with yellow letters that said, “Baby Girl.” The boys ran out on stage singing “That’s the Way I like it” and the fans went crazy. Right away Howie and Kevin noticed Leslie and Sarah doing the dance movies of the song. A.J. and Nick noticed too, waved and blew a kiss to each girl. The girl that was a fan of A.J.’s said, ”Oh my god Danny did you see? A.J. blew a kiss to me!” Sarah then turned to her side and said, “sorry honey but he blew a kiss to me, A.J. and I are dating.” The girl then said, ”why would he want to go out with a hoe like you, I mean, look what you are wearing.” Sarah then turned back around to say something back when the girl slapped Sarah across the face. Sarah’s head spun to the left and Sarah punched the girl back. The girl, Michelle, and all her friends started to beat Sarah and Leslie up. A.J. then screamed out “Sarah!” A.J. then jumped off the stage and pulled Sarah and Leslie out of the crowd while she was throwing her feet and screaming. Brian stood on the middle of the stage to see if his friends were okay. “Sarah! Leslie! Are yall ok?” Alex held Sarah back and Nick held Leslie back from going back to beat up the girl. “Sarah what the hell was that all about?” Sarah explained everything A.J. looked at Sarah disappointingly. Nick, Brian, Leslie, Kevin, and Howie left the room to have A.J. and Sarah talk. “Why the hell would you make a scene like that?” I don’t care who fucking started it, just don’t do it again understand?” Sarah tried to hold back the tears and she nodded her head. A.J. stomped out of the room mumbling under his breath. “Why was Alex acting this mean? He was so gentle at the club but, how its like he turned into some kind of monster.” Sarah thought to herself. From the side view’s where she watched some of the concert. She was too ashamed of herself to even go out there and look and A.J. in the eyes.