- Text Size +
As all the fellas came out, each of them gave Sarah a smile, all but A.J. when she saw A.J., she quickly turned her head and began to cry even harder than before. A.J. thought to himself, “God A.J.! why did I have to be such a jerk.” A.J. walked up to Sarah, took her hands. Without knowing, A.J. didn’t turn off his mic, so all the fans heard him. “Sarah, baby I am so sorry. I was a major ass for what I said to you. Honestly im very glad I’m with you, you are so good to me, you really are but, lately ive been real uptight about the tour and not having enough sleep. Im surprised im dancing to this concert now. I’m so sorry honey. Can you forgive me?” Sarah looked at A.J. with a smile and said, “yes. But you have to promise me you wont yell at me anymore.” A.J. smiled and they both kissed and hugged. Sarah then got up and fixed her makeup and went to watch the rest of the concert. All the fellas then put on the outfit for “All I have to Give.” Nick began the song by holding a bouquet of roses and got off the stage and gave Leslie a kiss and the roses. Leslie, looking confused asked Nick, “ what was all that for?” Nick smiled and replied, “ because you are my heart and soul and I am glad that I met someone like you because you are just so sweet and smart and I love the fact that you love me for me and not for the fame. Leslie looked at Nick then gave each other a big bear hug for like five minutes. Leslie looked at Nick and said, “ I am so happy to have met a perfect someone like you because you are so nice to me and caring and I adore that.”

Sarah walked over to Alex and said, “ Baby, I am so happy that me and you are together. Even if me and you already had our first fight you are still sweet and for that, I am so happy. “ Sarah, my love, even though I still feel bad for saying what I said to you, I am very happy that I am with you. You are the most gorgeous lady ive ever met and you love me for me and not the fame and for that, I am so grateful. “All the guys then went to the back of the stage to get ready to sing their solo’s. Howie sings “My heart stays with you” and dedicates it to Sarah and A.J. A.J. then began to sing “Lay down beside me” and also dedicates it to Sarah. Sarah was about to go crazy because she like the song so much. Kevin began to sing his solo “Nobody but you” and he dedicated it to Nick, Leslie, Sarah, and A.J. “That’s what she said” was Brian’s solo and he dedicated it to Leslie and Nick. Before Nick began his solo, he walks over to Leslie and gives her a hug and a kiss. Nick then gets on stage and said, “ Before I begin my solo tonight I would like to dedicate this song to my sweetheart Leslie Ann Cole, the love of my life.” Leslie looked confused once more and to no one in general “How does he know my full name?”

After the concert Leslie walked over to Sarah and asks, “Sarah did you tell Nick my full name?” Sarah smiled and said, “yes I did.” Leslie replied, “Why did you do that?” Sarah said, “I couldn’t help it! Nick asked me and he gave me his puppy dog look! Please don’t be mad for telling him.” Leslie laughed and said, “Sarah I could never be mad at you your too sweet. Kind of like B-Rok.” The two girls smiled and hugged each other. “Okay, I will talk to you later.” One day Leslie noticed Sarah went out shopping so she walking over to A.J. and asked, “ hey do you wanna know Sarah’s full name?” A.J. smiled and said, “Yeah I’m going to have to know it sooner or later.” Leslie replied,” Okay her full name is Sarah Daniele Cavileer.” “Damn, that is a long name I don’t care she is still my baby girl no matter how long her name is That Rocks!” A.J. left the room and found Sarah in the living room picking out cute outfits. A.J. walked over and quietly towards her, wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear, “hey baby girl. How are you doing today?” Sarah then noticed Alex was happy about something and asked,” Alex…Baby why are you so happy?” Alex dug his face in Sarah’s neck and kissed it. He then said, “ Because I know your full name.” Sarah spun around with a shocked look on her face and said,” How???” A.J. replied,” Leslie told me.” Sarah then walked over to Leslie smiling and said,” Why did you tell Alex my full name?” Leslie turned around and said, ”Because you told Nick mine. So I got you back by telling Alex. “Both the girls laughed and smiled and hugged each other.

Nick and Alex walked into the room and saw the girls hugging and broke the silence by saying, “aww! That is so sweet!” Nick walked to Leslie, took her hand and they disappeared into the other room. They yelled out to Sarah and Alex that they were going out to eat. We replied with low grunts. Before leaving for dinner. They went to Nick’s house and Nick told Leslie, “ go in my room and there is a surprise for you.” Leslie went to the bedroom and saw a box. She opened the box and inside was a beautiful dark forest green silky cocktail dress and shoes to match. Leslie changed clothes and walked down stairs where Nick was waiting with a black suit.” Oh my lordy! You look so beautiful, it took my breath away.” Sarah then walked in with a dark blue cocktail dress with shoes to match and looked up at Leslie and said,” Dang girl! You’re a hottie!” Leslie looked at Sarah and replied,” why thank you Sarah. You look hot also.” Sarah smiled and replied,” thank you, by the way you left your cell at Alex’s house so I figured you came here before you went out.” Leslie smiled and said, “ thanks girl.” Sarah then said, “ Ya’ll have fun” and then she left.