- Text Size +
Leslie then asked Nick, “Where were we going anyways?” Nick took Leslie’s hand, spun her around to where her back up against his belly, wrapped his arms around her and said, “ We are going to dinner then a Florida party.” Leslie smiled and said, “ Who is all coming to the party?” “Me, you, A.J., Sarah, Kevin Kristen, Brian, Leighanne, and last but not surely Howie-D.” Nick replied smiling. “So lets go to dinner so we wont miss the party.” Leslie stepped outside and saw a big black limo waiting on them. “ I get to ride in that?” Nick laughed and said,” yes you are my baby girl forever and im going to treat you right.” Leslie and Nick stared into each others eyes as if they were hypnotized. They both got interrupted by the beeping of the limo by Tony, Nick’s Bodyguard.

Nick and Leslie then got into the car and talked the whole way there. They had dinner at a beautiful Italian restaurant. After dinner they headed towards the party. There at the party, they saw A.J. and Sarah yelling at each other. Nick heard Alex call Sarah a bitch and saw her run towards the car. Brian then called Sarah’s name. Sarah then turned around to see what he wanted when all of a sudden a drunk driver ran into Sarah full speed everyone’s heart sank. Leslie slipped off her shoes and went to attend Sarah. The driver that hit her didn’t even know, didn’t even slow down, or better yet try to stop. Leighanne ran into the building where the party was being held and said,” A.J.! Sarah really needs you right now.” A.J. turned around with tears in his eyes and said,” Why? She’s the one who said she didn’t want to see me again.” Leighanne said, “Alexander James McLean. Stop being so stupid and just come out.” A.J. said,” But.” Leighanne interrupted and said,” she got hit by a car Alex!” A.J. dropped his drink he was holding and fell to the floor on his knees. Leighanne helped him up and they ran to the ambulance. The whole time the doctors were trying to carefully place Sarah on the stretcher, she mumbled “A.J.” over and over again and how much she was sorry. A.J. sat there as if he were in a trance and couldn’t move, not even to a centimeter. Everyone went to the hospital. “ Hi. I am looking for a Miss.Cavileer?” A.J. asked the lady. She looked at him and said, “I am sorry but family only.”

Leslie walked over and said, “ Can he please go in? They are engaged.” She lied. The lady replied, “ I am sorry Sarah didn’t have a ring on her finger.” A.J. took off one of his and showed to her and said,” That’s because I gave her this one. She kept around her neck and we got into a fight and threw the ring at me out of anger.” The nurse looked at him curiously and allowed them all to visit Sarah. They all rushed to the room. They found Sarah lying lifeless on the bed with a face mask to help her breath. The group noticed that Sarah’s breathing was very weak. A.J. walked over to her and took her hand and squeezed it and began to cry. Kevin put his hand on A.J.’s shoulder to let him know he was there. “Baby im so sorry for everything I have done. All the stupid ass shit ive done to you. I honestly have no idea what came over me. You can’t leave me, not now. Baby please don’t die on me. I love you way to much.” A nurse by the name of Samantha walked in to check on Sarah. “I am sorry but you all are going to have to leave.” Brian and Nick tried to force A.J. out of the room with Alex kicking and screaming out Sarah’s name. Leighanne, Kristen, and Leslie all put there hands over their mouths and cried harder and harder until they had a headache. A.J. got so frustrated at the fact that he couldn’t see his baby, that he would punch a hole in the wall. Nick and Brian had to hold A.J. back from doing something stupid, or to hurt himself.