- Text Size +
That night they all went home. Leslie went to bed and Nick stayed up and kept A.J. company. A.J. sat there like he was in shock didn’t move an inch Brian came out after putting Baylee to bed and saw A.J. tearing up. Brian walked towards A.J. and said,” Listen everything is going to be okay I promise. You and Sarah.” A.J. rose his head from looking at the floor and said,” NO it wont be okay. Sarah told me that she never wanted to see me again. Rok you don’t get it do you? She doesn’t love me like she use to.” A.J. got up off the couch and went to go to the kitchen but Brian pushed A.J. back on the couch. “Alex, you think I don’t know what you going through? Well believe it or not, but I do. I have had girls tell me they don’t like me, or love me to my face. But Sarah that girl, excuse me , young woman loves you to death.” Brian explained. “ How can you be so sure Rok huh? How?” “Because she…” Brian stopped before he told him Sarah’s secret. “ I just do. She loves you for you Alex, not the money, or the fact that you’re a good looking man, but for you!” Nick got up and left the room to stay the night with Leslie. “Oh yeah? Then why the fuck did she tell me to my face she hated me and never wanted to see me again? Rok, since you fucking know it all, tell me why!!!” Brian rose his voice to A.J. and said, “because she said it out of anger! Alex the whole time you were in rehab, she was there supporting you the whole time! Prayed for you, and everything! She was there more than Sarah Martin supported you, and she was your damn fiancée that used you to get famous! This young girl did everything in her power to try to get you out of the shit you were doing! That’s why I know for a fucking fact that I know she loves you! “ A.J. was shocked about everything that Brian said. He sat back down and stared into space.

“Dang I did not know all that about her.” A.J. then got up and got the keys to Brian’s Bmw. “Where are you going, especially with my car?” A.J. looked at Brian, smiled and said,” I am going to talk to Sarah.” Before Brian could say anything else, A.J. was gone. Nick and Leslie came out of the room holding each other and said,” is it safe to come out?” Brian laughed and said,” yeah. Sorry for the language me and A.J. weren’t fighting, we were just disagreeing.” Leslie looked at him like he was crazy and Nick said,” shoot with all the cussing I heard. At first I thought it was A.J. saying all that, then realized it was you.” Brian blushed and said,” well, at least I said im sorry. Im going to see how Baylee is.” Brian went to the room and found him sleeping peacefully next to Leighanne. Two beautiful angels.

A.J. got to the hospital and talked to the lady behind the counter. This wasn’t the same lady from before. This lady’s name was Michelle. A.J. walked up to her and said,” hey. I am here to see my fiancée.” The lady didn’t pay any attention to Alex. He repeated himself, “excuse me? Im here to see my fiancée.” Still the lady paid no attention to him, she was reading a Stephen King book. A.J. moved the book out of her face and said,” Im sorry to interrupt your little, reading thing going on, but im here to see my fiancée. Now please et me go see her, and we will all be happy.” Michelle looked at him and told him to leave and come back later.” NO! Im not going to leave” Michelle called for some people to take A.J. out of the hospital. As they tried to force A.J. out, he began screaming.” I want to see her!”