- Text Size +
Sarah wheeled herself out of her room,” will yall please shut the f…” She looked up and saw A.J. bleeding from the nose, she wheeled to him and said,” let go of him, he is with me.” They all let go of A.J. and walked away. Sarah said,” C’mon, lets clean your nose.” She wheeled herself back into the room A.J. followed. Sarah got up from the wheelchair and almost fell. A.J. ran to her and caught her just in time before she hit her head. “Are you okay?” A.J. touched his nose and nodded his head. They both looked at each other for a second until A.J. said,” sweetie li…” Sarah put her finger over his lips and said,” I know your sorry. You said that last time we had a fight, which was when, two night ago?” Sarah said while wipping the blood off his tired face.” Listen B-Rok told me some really awesome things about you, about how much you love me. And im sorry about all the fights me and you have gone through, especially when I called you a bitch. I really don’t know what came over me.” A.J. stared to cry, but Sarah could tell he tried to hold back the tears but couldn’t hold them in. He put his head on her lap and she ran her fingers though his hair. He looked up at her and wanted to say something else but got all choked up. Sarah leaned over and kissed A.J.

Brian came back out of the bedroom and saw Nick and Leslie talking on the phone. “Who is it?” Brian whispered, Nick and Leslie waved their hands at Brian to keep him quiet. “Well im very glad for you and A.J. got back together.” Brian turned around and took the phone away from Nick, “Hey Sarah!” Sarah laughed and said, ”Hey B-Rok!” Brian and Sarah talked forever. “Yeah, im coming home Saturday. Im still weak, so yall are going to have to wheel me around in my wheelchair they gave me.” Brian laughed and said, “ okay, that’s okay. We all don’t mind.” Sarah said, “okay. But when I get strong enough I cant wait to go see that movie with you Rok.” Brian and Sarah talked for about ten more minutes and hung up the phone. Brian sarcastically smiled at Nick and Leslie busted up laughing.

Saturday come by and Sarah was coming home! “Sarah’s is coming home! My baby is coming home!” A.J. picked Baylee up and spun him around. ”A.J. stop! You’re going to make Baylee throw up!” Leighanne yelled at A.J. the “grow up A.J.” look. The phone rang and it was Sarah. Kristen answered “Littrell household.” “Hey Mrs. Richardson, it is Sarah. Can you tell Howie and Kevin I am ready to go? ”Kevin and Howie nodded their heads.” I’ll wait in the car, and warm it up a bit.” Kevin kissed his wife goodbye, “I’ll be back soon.” Kristen and Kevin hugged and kissed each other.

Kevin and Howie arrived at the hospital and saw Sarah in her blue light-weight wheelchair. They came out of the car, gave Sarah a hug and a kiss and wheeled her to the car.” A.J. wouldn’t shut up this morning. He kept talking about how happy he was that you are coming home.” Howie said while putting her bags in the trunk. “That’s the thing Howie, A.J. never shuts up. What do you expect?” Kevin and Howie laughed, “we are so glad you are home.” “Sarah, so, what are yall gonna do about the recent fight yall had? I mean are yall okay again?” Kevin asked caringly. “Yeah we are okay for now but we need to talk first before we do anything.” Kevin ran his finger tips just below Sarah’s jaw and said,” Sweetie everything is going to be okay. A.J. has been pretty mean, but that only because of the tour schedule. I promise you will be tight again.” Sarah smiled and winked at Kevin.

They all got in the car and went home. They all arrived home about forty-five minutes later. A.J. ran out to the car, opened up the door and found Howie in the front seat instead. He shut the door and went to the back seat and opened it. “Hey Baby Girl!” A.J. yelled as he covered her in a big hug and a kiss. Sarah looked at A.J. surprisingly and said,” Don’t get to excited on me yet. I haven’t fully forgiven you, that’s why im staying at Brian’s for awhile. “A.J. looked at her and said, “sweetie I thought…” A.J. was interrupted by Brian, “good morning beautiful! How are you feeling?” Brian said while hugging Sarah. “Im feeling great Bri how are you?” Before Brian could answer A.J. looking confused yelled, “Hold on just a frickin minute!” Everyone looked at him shocked, “what J” A.J. continued, “Sarah, what the heck are you talking about, staying with Rok for awhile?” Sarah replied, “A.J. sweetie, I want to stay at Brian’s to get my thoughts together. Before I can come back home.” A.J. rolled his eyes and said, ”well!” Then left the car and went back into the house and slammed the door.

“God! I swear I don’t know what I’m going to do with him. ”Sarah said while getting her wheelchair. Kevin put his hand on top of her hand and said, ”It’ll be alright, he has been stressed out all day.” “Yeah, he wouldn’t shut up. “Brian replied. Howie wheeled Sarah to the house and Kevin picked her up and put her on the couch next to A.J. A.J. went off the couch when Sarah interrupted his actions by pulling hoim on top of her lap. Leslie and Nick watched while Sarah and A.J. kissed. A.J. sat in Sarah’s lap facing her. “Okay stop it you two. You know this is Kevin’s house!” Howie hissed to A.J. and Sarah. They ignored Howie’s fussing. “Okay. Yall stop Baylee is here.” Leighanne said while Brian tried to pulled them apart. A.J. laughed, looked at Sarah and said, “ Baby, I know you are tired of hearing me say I’m sorry but really I am. See the reason why I stomped off earlier is because. I thought you were still pissed at me when you said that you were staying at Brian’s.” Sarah smiled and said, “ Bone the only reason why I need to get my thoughts together is because I need to think about our past fights and what I need to do the next time we fight, if we do fight. Also Brian and Leighanne are talking about going out of town and asked if I’ll watch Baylee. “A.J. said” But baby, you are not strong enough to pick him up or change him or whatever. Do you need help? I’ll be happy to, unless you don’t want to see me for awhile. “

Sarah grinned mischievously and said, “I’d love it if you help me.” A.J. and Sarah gave each other a kiss. Brian said, “ Now I don’t want you fighting or anything else. A,J, you need to take care of Sarah you know, wheel her around, help her in the shower, like help her stand up. “A.J. rolled his eyes and said, “Rok. I do know how to take care of some on. I mean, I may look like a badass, but I do know how to take care of somebody.” Brian winked at A.J. and Sarah and laughed.