- Text Size +
The next day Sarah and AJ went to Brian and Leighanne's house to watch Baylee, while Brian and Leighanne left for a few days. Brian came out, hugged and kissed Baylee and said, "Now Baylee, you be a good boy for Sarah and AJ okay?" Baylee smiled and said, "ok daddy, I will." Sarah walked into the house with AJ following, took Baylee and said, "Rok, dont worry, AJ and I will take good care of your son." Briand smiled , looked at them and said, " I know. But Sarah, you need to keep an eye on AJ too." AJ looked surprised and said, "What did I do?"

Brian laughed and left to get his and Leighanne's bags. Brian came back out and Sarah said, "hey Rok, you and Leigh need to leave before you miss your flight!" Brian winked at her and yelled for Leighanne. "Leigh! Baby we need to go or we are going to be late!" Not knowing Leighanne was behind Brian she yelled, "Im right here, you dont need to yell!" then laughed. Brian jumped because of being so startled.

Leighanne took Baylee, gave him a hug and a kiss, then handed him Baylee back to Sarah. As Brian and Leighanne left to get in the car AJ, Baylee, and Sarah followed. They waved goodbye as they drove down the road. AJ looked at Sarah and said, " Let's go back into the house okay?" Sarah nodded, picked up Baylee and went into the house. "Sarah? When are you and uncle AJ getting back together?" Baylee asked. Sarah grinned and looked at Baylee and said, " Well, we are going together, but I wont hang hang out with him until I know I can trust him and he wont yell at me anymore."

AJ looked at Sarah and felt guilty for all the crap he put her through. "Sarah, can you make me some, um, PB&J?" Sarah nodded. She went into tell kitchen and made Baylee lunch. "AJ? Are you and Sarah really back together again?" Baylee asked while sitting on AJ's Knee. "Yes we are sweety." AJ replied. "How much do you love her?" "I love her a whole lot." Sarah heard them talking, came out put Baylee's food on the table and said, "Bay, your sandwich is on the table, go on and eat." Baylee went to the table Sarah walked over to AJ and he grabbed her hand and gently, trying not to hurt her, she sat on his lap. They began kissing knowing Baylee couldnt see them with his back facing them.

Baylee pushed his plate over and hopped down off the chair and went to his room to his room to take a nap. Sarah watched Baylee go up to his room. AJ put his hands on her chin, moved her head gently towards him and gently kissed her lips.

Leslie asked Nick "sweety what are we doing today?" "I am going to take you to a place where you can ride." Leslie jumped up and down and yelled, "OH my goodness! I'm gonna ride horses?" "Yes babes. I know how much you love riding horses so that's why im doing this." Leslie grabbed Nick's face and kissed him all over his face and hugged him. Nick looked at Leslie and said, " Now we have to do a concert in like, 2 weeks."