- Text Size +
Leslie asked, "Oh can I come?" "I'm glad you asked because I was hoping you would come." Leslie gave Nick a hug, "Oh I'm so happy that we met." They both smiled at each other. So a few days later the guys and Leslie went to the concert it was in a town called Berrien Springs, MI. Leslie then said to Nick, "I use to live up here but only for like a year and a half," So Nick then said, "I thought you lived in Geogia all your life?" Leslie then replied, "yea I have lived in Geogia for a long long time."

Anyways while AJ,Nick,Brian,Howie,Kevin, and Leslie was on the road. Sarah was at home being taken care of by Kristen,Leighanne, and Baylee. Leighanne walked into the room that Sarah was in and seen her sitting on the couch by the phone. Leighanne then said, "you waiting on AJ to call you arent you?" Sarah then replied to Leighanne, "yea I am, I am hoping that he will call me soon." Just then the phone rang it was AJ and Sarah was so happy to hear his voice again. Sarah then said to AJ, "hey sweetie how are you?" Then AJ replied, "hey babygirl I am good but the real question he said to Sarah was how are you doing today?" Sarah the replied, "I am feeling good today because I have the three best people in the world takeing care of me Kristen,Leighanne, and Baylee." AJ then said, " I am so happy that they are taking care of you and I really do miss you and I wish that you would have went with us." Sarah then said, " I know but I am still to weak to do anything."

Just then Sarah heard Leslie in the background telling AJ that she wanted to talk to Sarah to. Sarah then said, "AJ let me talk to Leslie before she kills herself." AJ laughed and said, "Okay here she is and I love you babygirl." Sarah then said, "I love you to AJ." Leslie then said, "hey Sarah how are you today?" Sarah then replied, "I am just fine and how is the set up for the concert going?" Leslie then said, "well right now Brian,Kevin,Nick, and Howie is doing sound check and that is where AJ heading that way right now." Sarah then asked, "Leslie is the concert going to be on T.V.?" Leslie then replied, "yea and it is going to be great."

Sarah then said, "Well AJ never told me that it was going to be on t.v." Leslie then said, "well AJ wanted it to be a surprise because he is planning something and I have no clue what it is." Nick now running down the hall yelling, "Leslie get off the phone we are going to go eat!" Sarah then said, "Just call me back later okay Les." Leslie said, "okay I will talk to you later. BYE" Sarah then said, "bye" and hung up the phone.