- Text Size +
Brian paced back and forth in his home this was a hard decision to make. He could call the cops and never see his children again or just give him the money and let this all be over with. But what if it was just a trick? He knew there had to be a catch of something he just knew it, but the question is what is it?


++++++


Meanwhile he dished out the kids their macaroni and cheese. He meant well by taking his children really he did. He wanted to teach Brian a lesson in a way. When they were just kids Brian had always gotten attention for everything…he had always gotten awards in school and he even had a 4.0 grade point average and he was just the odd man out, and now look he’s won again he has a wife and two beautiful children. He knew he was jealous of Brian’s wonderful life he had always been jealous of Brian. He had always had everything while he got to sit on the sidelines and watch it all. Baylee tugged on his shirt. He looked down at little Baylee and smiled. He looked so much like his father some days it made him sick.


”Yes Baylee?”


”Can I have juice? Mommy always gave me juice.”


”Of course,” he walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a juice box and handed it to Baylee,” Logan would you like a juice?” he asked the young boy.


”I am fine” Logan yelled back from the TV room. He himself walked to the TV room and sat down and watched some more Spongebob Square Pants. But then he soon got distracted by his own thoughts of wondering what Brian was doing. He got up from his seat and walked over to the window and peaked through the curtains.


”I wonder what him and Jordan are deciding…I just hope they do it fast and make the right decision before its too late. I’d hate to see these little kids without their parents” he mumbled to himself.


+++++


Brian still paced back and forth after an hour of deciding he knew he had to do something fast and quick before it was too late and before he lost his kids forever.


”Jordan honey what do you think we should do? I have it narrowed down to either a) we call the cops and risk everything for the sake of our children or b) we just give him the money” Brian explained to his wife.


”I don’t know honey…they both are kind of hard. What one were you leaning towards?”


”The money, but that seems too easy to me there has to be something else…it just seems too easy for me” Brian said.


”I have to agree with you. I have a feeling this asshole knows our every move. So tomorrow or sometime this week we’ll see if we can find a detective and see if we can start having them interview all of our friends and family and see if we can find the son of a bitch that took our kids. I just hope they’re alright” Jordan sighed. She couldn’t help but wonder the letter they got just isn’t good enough she wanted to see proof that her children were alive and ok…she needs that closure.


”Ok we’ll do that then if that’s what you want, then that’s what we’ll do” they both knew they were taking a risk with this operation no matter what this person is going to know they called the cops, but this was a risk they both were willing to take to get their children back…it comes with the consequence of being a parent.