- Text Size +
CHAPTER ONE:

One day Leslie and Sarah was coming home from college for the Christmas holidays when on the radio they heard the announcer say, "We have two backstage passes to meet and see the BackStreet Boys in concert!" Leslie looked at Sarah and smile. She told Sarah to call the radio station to try to get the tickets. Sarah called the radio station and the announcer said, "Hello! Who is this?" Sarah became all excited and said, "This is Sarah!" The annoncer said, "Well Sarah you are the winner of the two backstage passes to see and meet the BackStreet Boys and go to the concert." Sarah said, "Thanks alot!" to the announcer and hung up the phone. Leslie and Sarah looked at each other and said, "Oh My Gosh! I can't believe we are goingt to meet the Backstreet Boys!" Leslie then called her friend Mary who lived in Illonis and Leslie told Mary that her and Sarah was going to finally meet the guys.

Mary was so happy for Leslie and Sarah and she told us that she hoped that Sarah and I had a great time with them. Leslie got off the phone with Mary and her and Sarah went to the mall and looked for some clothes that they would wear to meet the guys in. When they arrived there Leslie found this little outfit and Sarah just said, "Leslie why dont you wear your green tank top with your green looking pants instead of buying like expensive clothes." Leslie looked at Sarah and said, "You know what you are so right." So then they left the mall and before they went home Leslie and Sarah stoped by Micky D's to got something to eat.

Sarah and Leslie got home and they went inside and to there surprise there was a message on the answering machine. Leslie went over and pressed the play button. To their surprise it was the BackStreet Boys and they said, "Hey Leslie and Sarah we are so happy that you guys won the tickets to meet us and we can't wait to meet you!" Leslie then yelled to Sarah and said, "Sarah come here and listen to the message on the answering machine you will not believe who called us!!!!!!" Sarah came into the room and listened to the message and said, "Oh my gosh Leslie I cant believe that they did that to tell us congrat's on winning the tickets."