- Text Size +
We all arrived at Sarah's house a few hours later and Sarah's mom came running out the door and says, " Sarah I told you that they were not coming to this house I can't believed you disobeyed me!" Sarah looked at her mom and said, "Mom, AJ has offered Leslie and I to come and live with him. I am going to do it and there is nothing you can do about it." Sarah's mom looked at Aj and said, "Did you offer Sarah and Leslie to come and live with you?" AJ then said, "Yes I did and that is because they are my friends and I love them very much." Sarah then stepped up and said, "Mom, I love you but i want to do this. I want to live with AJ so please let me do this." Sarah's mom looked at the ground and said, "Fine if this is what you choose I will agree with you." Sarah looked at her mom and said, "Thanks."

Leslie and Nick looked at one another shocked. "This day has been so crazy." Nick said. Leslie then said, "What am I going to do about my grandma? I just can't leave her up here by herself. I am all she has." AJ looked at Leslie and said, "Doesn’t she have a son that lives in Florida?" Leslie then said, "Yea but she doesn’t want to move to Florida. She wants to stay in Georgia." Everyone all looked at one another and said, "What are we going to do? We don’t want to leave her up here by herself." Leslie looked at all of them and said, "You don’t have to worry about me I will be fine up here." Nick looked at Leslie and said, "I want you to come to Florida with us I will miss you if you don’t."

Leslie then looked at Nick and the other guys and said, "Fine. I will go and I will live with you AJ." Everybody smiled. We all went into Sarah's house and we got her stuff ready. We all then went to Leslie's house and got her things packed. "Okay now lets go home." Aj said smiling while walking to the car. Before we left, Leslie and her grandma gave each other a hug goodbye and then they all left to go back to Florida. We all got back to Florida and AJ told us that we can pick a room in his house so Sarah and Leslie take off up stairs and said, "Wow!! I got this room it is great." Leslie and Sarah came back down stairs and they found Nick eating, AJ and Brian playing video games, Kevin and Howie playing pool and Mary on the computer.

Sarah and Leslie went into the game room and said, "AJ we found our rooms and we were wondering if we could ummm..." AJ looked at Leslie and Sarah and said, "What do you want to do to your rooms?" Nick came into the room and said, "They want to know if they can put pictures up on the walls and get different color bed spreads" "Thanks Sarah and Leslie,” he said to Nick sarcastically. “Is that what y’all want to do?” Leslie and Sarah nodded and said, "Yea." "Well let’s go,” said AJ. AJ then yelled “y’all! We’re all going to town so come on so we can get back.!”