- Text Size +
We all got to the mall and we wasnt thinking about all the fans that will be there when they seen the guys. Leslie,Sarah, and Mary all went in first and then followed by the guys. There was a few fans onle there at the mall that day so we was all like really happy that we wasn't being chased after by screaming girls. There was two girls that ran up to Nick and Brian and asked them for there autograph. Nick and Brian said, "Why sure you can we always give our fans our autographs we would do anything for our fans." The two girls looked at Brian and Nick and said, "Thank you," and ran off to find there mom.

A few hours past and Leslie and Sarah has not found there beadspreads that they wanted and then Nick said, "Well Leslie what is your favorite color and that might help us out a little." Leslie looked at Nick and said, "You know that is a great idea and by the way my favorite color is green." Brian then looked in a window in a store and said to himself, "WOW Leslie would really like that color green it is big and it is a beautiful green." Just then Leslie said, "Rok what are you staring at?" Brian then said, "Leslie I think I just found your bedspread it is big and it is a beautiful color green." Leslie looked threw the window that Brian was looking in and seen the bedspread and said, "WOW Brian that bedspread is beautiful and I love the color green. AJ then said, "Well that is good we found Leslie's bedspread now all we are like is Sarah's and then we can go home." So they all went into the store and Nick said, "Leslie put your money away I am paying for your bedspread." Leslie looked at Nick and said, "Thank you NIck that is so sweet of you." Nick then said, "Dont mention it."

A few minutes later AJ went up to Sarah and said, "Hey maybe if I knew your favorite color I will might be able to find you a big beautiful bedspread to?" Sarah looked at AJ and smiled and said, "Well my favorite color is yellow and I love that color." AJ then said, "Well now that we all know Sarah's favorite color lets all look for a big beautiful yellow bedspread for Sarah." Brian and Kevin take off to find a bedspread for Sarah, Leslie and Nick take off to find one, Howie and Mary ran off to also do some looking around, and Last but not least Sarah and AJ went looking for one to. Leslie and Nick was the first to call AJ and Sarah and said, "Hey Sarah I believe we found your bedspread and it is big and it is a beauiful yellow." Sarah and AJ said, "okay thanks Nick and Leslie you are great." Nick then said, "I am going to buy your's to Sarah." AJ then said, "No Nick I was going to buy it I want to please let me pay for it." Nick then said, "Man you know I cant stand a whiner gosh fine AJ you can buy the bedspread." Well AJ bought the bedspread for Sarah and Sarah was so happy that she got the bedspread she wanted.