- Text Size +
Later that day Leslie, Sarah, Mary and the guys all went back to AJ's house. Leslie and Sarah ran up to their room's and put their bedspreads on. While Leslie was in her room, Nick walked in without making a noise. Nick put his hands around Leslie which made her jump and turn around to see who it was. They stared deep into each others eyes when Nick finally broke the scilence and said, "Leslie I know this is going to sound a little crazy, but you got to believe every word I am about to say." Leslie looked at Nick confused and said, "Ok I will believe you." Nick then looked at Leslie and took a deep breath and said, "I want you to be my girlfriend. I want us to be together cause ever since I laid eyes on you I've loved you." Leslie looked at Nick speechless and said, "Wow! Well, I'll come out of the box. I have to tell you that I have loved you ever since I have laid eyes on you to. I guess the last thing now to do is to answer your question." Leslie then took a deep breath and said, "Nick I would love to be your girlfriend."

Nick and Leslie were holding hands all the way down the stairs and went into the living room and watched a movie on the big TV screen. Sarah and AJ walked into the room and saw that Nick and Leslie were sitting really close together and Sarah said, "Why is Leslie and Nick sitting so close to each other?" AJ then looked at Sarah and shook his head and said, "I dont know-- but... I really want to find out." Brian then came into the room and said, "Sarah...AJ what are you two staring at?" AJ then said, "We are looking at Leslie and Nick sitting so close to each other." Brian looked and said, "Wow they sure are close aren't they?" Brian then said, "I can get Nick to tell me. What this." Brian came into the living room where Nick and Leslie were and said, "Hey Nicky come here for a minute I got to talk to you." Nick got up and said, "Leslie I will be right back. Let me go and see what Bri wants." Leslie looked up at him and nodded. Nick came towards Brian and said, "Dang, Brian! Couldn't you see I was busy watching a movie with my girl? Now tell me what you want so I can get back."
Brian grinned and said, "Dang! Now I forgot what I wanted to tell you. Sorry Nick you can go back to your movie." Nick gave Brian an odd look and walked away. Nick went back to Leslie who was still on the couch watching the movie. Brian then said, "See? What I tell you and can get the answers out of Nick in a heart beat!" Pleased with himself Brian smiled then the smiled faded and he said, "Wait a minute. Did he just say that he goes out with Leslie?" AJ looked at Brian and said, "Yea I guess he just did Brian." Aj rolled his eyes playfully while crossing his arms. Sarah ran to Leslie and gave her a hug and said, "I heard about you and Nick and I think that it is great."

Leslie then said, "Thanks! But, Sarah you are in the way of the tv. Nick and I are tring to watch this movie." Sarah then said sarcastically while huffin,"Fine! Gosh!" and left the room. When the movie was over Nick and Leslie went upstairs and went to bed while everyone watched the two love birds go and disappear in Leslie's room. Sarah broke the silence by saying, "I think it is great that Leslie and Nick found each other, and love each other to death." Everyone agreed with Sarah. Brian said, "Well I guess Leigh and I should be getting home. It's really late." AJ replied, "Alrighy Bri. We will see ya'll tomorrow." Howie and Mary looked at each other and said, "We need to get going." AJ nodded and said, "Maybe we all should go to bed! Haha! It has been a real busy day for us all." Everyone smiled. "Goodnight." Everyone said to each other and left.

That next morning AJ was the first to wake up. Leslie woke up and little while later. She headed out to the kitchen where AJ was and said, "Good morning AJ!" AJ jumped not hearing Leslie walk into the room. "You have got to stop snicking up on me like that! You know I hate that." AJ and smiled. Leslie said, "Aww! AJ I am so sorry. I honestly forgot you don't like that. I won't do it again." AJ said, "Thank You. Now, what would you like to eat? I am in a cooking mood so just tell me and I'll fix it for you." Leslie looked up the stairs and saw that Nick had came out of the room and she yelled "Nick!" AJ made a confused look and said, "I can't cook Nick." AJ turned around and saw Leslie hugging Nick. AJ smiled at the sight of them together. Leslie went back to where AJ was saying, "I would like pancakes please." AJ then said, "Comeing right up!." Leslie and Nick then went to the living room and sat on the couch. Leslie sat on Nick's lap and Nick said,"Leslie I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Leslie looked up at Nick and said, "Nick I love you too and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you." Nick then gave Leslie an intimate kiss. While kissing Leslie, AJ walked into the room, "EWWW! My eyes!!! It burns!" Nick and Leslie looked up at AJ and smiled. "Okay, it didn't really burn, but I did not need to see that. Get a room!" Leslie and Nick laughed. "Your pancakes are done hun."