- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know I told y'all that you were going to see what the sex of the baby was well I LIED! But I promise it will be in the next chapter. I decided to add one of the many twists in the story in this chapter.
Nick couldn’t have been more excited today…he was going to go to the ultrasound and see the baby that could be his future child. No one could contain Nick- not even Brian.


“Dude, like chill you’re driving everyone crazy. I know you get to see an ultrasound but just chill before Kevin flips a lid” Brian said.


”Hey! I remember you being just as annoying before you saw Baylee in an ultrasound so why can I be like this?”


”Fine, you got me. So how are things with you and Kaylee anyway? Every time I try and ask Leighanne she keeps telling me its none of my business, she acts like we talk about your sex life twenty-four seven.” Nick couldn’t help but laugh. Leighanne always loved keeping things from Brian especially when it came to him and Kaylee.


”Well I guess if you want to know its going perfect! We couldn’t be more happier its like everything is finally fitting into place with my life you know? I think I have finally found my match Brian. Just seeing her with my family and with you guys it makes me love her even more every day and just knowing there is a little child growing inside of her I get all happy and giddy and I just cannot contain myself.” Brian sighed and then smiled that is exactly how he felt when he first met Leighanne on the set of As Long As You Love Me. It was that feeling of finally finding someone you love so much and you don’t understand it, but you just know it’s your one true love. He knew that Nick has wanted a family for so long and now he finally has a chance…he is just afraid his hopes are going to get crushed.


”Just don’t get your hopes up Nick. I don’t want you to end up like the whole Paris thing where you moped around all day long in your pajama pants and did nothing”


”Frick, I know you are concerned but this is completely different than Paris, yeah I thought we were going to get married, but I made a mistake but Kaylee is special to me…more special than any girl I have ever dated. Please just trust me on this and if it blows up in my face I give you permission to say I told you so deal?”


”Deal” and they shook on it.


-------------------------------


Meanwhile Nick’s younger brother Aaron was cooking up a little scheme of his own. Aaron has always been jealous of Nick especially now that he has found his true love and Aaron is now left in the dark. No one knew the real reason why Aaron did the things he did when Nick and Paris had broken up he wanted that feeling of being with someone and being loved and not having to worry about them wanting you for your money, but he wanted so much more, but that soon fell through and he was left with no one and he was all by himself, but now that Kaylee is here he has come to the conclusion that Nick is too happy and is too in love and is taking this way too fast. He knew he had to do something and there was only one way to do that call in the big guns- the ex boyfriend Justin to win her back so Nick could go back to his normal life again instead of worrying about babies, all he had to do was figure out how he was going to plan everything all out.