- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I finally got something written go me!!! Well only because Lucas was nice enough to take a nap...and I decided to write something and not play my Sims2 for once ;) hehe...and just like I promised you get to know the sex of the baby and my little surprise as well and I do have a name picked out but everybody is just going to have to wait until the baby is born to find that out hahaha...anyway please enjoy
Nick and Kaylee were at the hospital awaiting the ultrasound. It was just him and Kaylee this time around. They wanted this to be their special day even though everyone is just as excited as they were this was something they wanted to experience together.


Nick couldn’t help but stare at her; there was something just remarkably beautiful about a pregnant woman that he had found extremely attractive. Kaylee noticed that he was intently staring at her.


”Would you just stop, you know I hate it when you do that,” she smiled as she playfully hit Nick in the arm.


”What? Am I not allowed to look at you?”


”I didn’t say you couldn’t look just stop staring! It scares me” Nick didn’t stop of course he thought it was cute how it was bothering her so he kept on staring,” Nicky, I am being serious stop” she whined.


”Your no fun” Nick started to pout.


”Kaylee Wilson?” Kaylee sighed and her and Nick got up and headed back with the nurse to one of the exam rooms. Kaylee was always nervous about going into an appointment, she was always afraid of them finding something wrong with the baby. Nick noticed Kaylee looked a little uneasy and so he grabbed her hand.


”Right in here…now did you make sure you have a full bladder today?”


”Yes unfortunately I really have to go to the bathroom…I just hope I don’t pee my pants during the ultrasound,” Nick started to laugh and Kaylee smacked him,” Its not funny Nick…you try having a full bladder and someone pushing on your stomach.”


”Gee, I didn’t mean to push one of your buttons Kaylee.” Kaylee got up onto the table and laid down. She could have never imagine herself being at in this position…having a baby that is. She thought she would be married to a wonderful guy and have a job and a house, but instead she was left with nothing.


”Nick, I love you I couldn’t imagine going through this by myself. If it wasn’t for you who knows where I’d be at this very moment,” Kaylee started to cry she noticed that this was happening a lot lately just crying for no reason at all. She knew it was just her emotions running on a high some days she’d sit and wonder what her life would be like if she hadn’t written to Nick she knew she’d probably be on the streets somewhere, and then other days she thanks God for having Nick in her life. Nick leaned over and kissed the top of Kaylee’s head.


”I love you too….and you can stop trying to thank me for saving you, believe me, it wasn’t any trouble at all….I saw something about this letter and I acted upon it and look where it ended up? It ended up being something good.” They heard a knock at the door and the doctor came in.


”Hey Kaylee you seem to be looking good….I see that you are starting to get a little bump there. Now how far along are you now?”


”I think 24 weeks or something like that I can’t remember, but all I was told is we could possibly see the sex of the baby today and that’s what I would like to see.” Kaylee smiled.


”Ok well I guess we have a mission to accomplish today,” the doctor got the machine all situated and then Kaylee lifted up her shirt just far enough so the doctor could put some towels down and then came the warm jelly-like substance,” Well lets take a look…as you can see here is the back bone, and lets move downward there’s the two little feet…wait just a minute..” Kaylee started to get worried a wait just a minute isn’t exactly a good thing,” We have another baby…did you know you were having twins?” Kaylee looked surprised.


”Twins? No….when I was in last time they could hear the one heartbeat so I just assumed and I guess the doctor just assumed it was one baby, but two?”


”Yes there is defiantly two little ones in there….there is baby a…and right down there is baby b…lets see if we can accomplish our mission and see what the sex of both babies are today.” Kaylee looked at Nick and she noticed he looked a little pale. She knew he wasn’t ready for twins, but neither was she this was defiantly a surprise,” Well it looks like baby a is going to be a boy…his legs are spread out far enough to where you can see his little penis in-between and now lets see about baby b,” Kaylee was still in shock…a little boy she glanced over at Nick another time and he had a smile on his face, but she had thought he wanted a girl, but maybe Leighanne had heard it wrong,” And here I think we have a little girl…one of each…or so we know…its kind of hard to exactly tell the way she is positioned for the time being, but we will do another ultrasound later on just to kind of check up on the twins and see how they are doing and such, but now we are going to listen to the heartbeats.” One of each Kaylee was defiantly a happy pregnant woman. She had heard that having one of each was very uncommon these days, but what are the odds? “ The heartbeats look very good for how far a long they are, but we are going to bump you up to high pregnancy just to be on the safe side of things which means a lot more doctor appointments, but its only because we want you and babies to be safe. “ the doctor printed off some pictures of the babies and then turned off the machine and wiped of the jelly from Kaylee’s belly and she sat up.


”Where is the bathroom? I feel like I am going to pee my pants!”


”Its just right through there.” As Kaylee got up to go to the bathroom the doctor handed Nick the pictures of the babies. He just stared at them and couldn’t believe there were two little ones growing inside the woman he loves, he had wished they were his own, but they were only another mans. He quickly took out his razor phone and texted a message to Brian telling him he’d never guess the surprise that he had gotten at the ultrasound today and that they would swing by and show them the pictures that they had taken. Kaylee came out of the bathroom.


”Are you sure you still love me? I know you were only expecting one not two”


”More the merrier….better than having two at once than to go through this all over gain I think. By the way we are stopping by Brian’s hotel room when we get back I want to show them the pictures of the babies and I told him he’d never guess the surprise that we have for him when we get there.” Kaylee could only smile just picturing Nick as a father made her smile even more and wanting to show off his babies made it even better this was the beginning of something truly wonderful