- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is kind of a short chapter sorry!

While Nick and Kaylee were celebrating having twins with Brian and Leighanne Aaron was doing a little homework of his own. He loved his brother very much, but he absolutely hated seeing him happy when Nick is happy someone always breaks his heart and then he mopes, and no matter how many times Nick reassured Aaron that Kaylee was not like all the other girls he has dated he didn’t care Aaron did not  want Nick happy. Aaron paced back and forth deciding on a master plan to break Nick and Kaylee up.

 

”I wonder how I can go about doing this?” he pondered to himself, ” I wonder if Justin knows that Nick and Kaylee are together? I wonder if I can get in contact with him. He can’t possibly be that hard to get a hold of can he?” Aaron thought some more. He knew this was going to be a very tricky situation, but he knew he could pull it off after all he is Aaron Carter. Aaron remembered Kaylee saying that Justin’s last name was Stevens and he lived in Salem, Oregon. Aaron called information to get his number he thought if he got in contact with Justin and told him what was going on maybe he’d want her back and she’d leave Nick forever. Aaron quickly jotted down the number that information gave him and hung up the phone to only end up dialing another number.


“Hello?”



“Is this Justin Stevens?”

“Yes this is…may I ask who in the hell this is?”



“That is none of your concern right now my friend…I have some information that you might want to hear about your girlfriend Kaylee Wilson.” Aaron said.



“You know where she is? I tried to call but she must have changed her number. I feel so bad for just running out on her like that I never meant to hurt her. Please tell me where she is,” Justin pleaded.



“Well she is in Orlando, Florida with a famous pop star I am surprised you haven’t seen the pictures plastered everywhere Justin its sickening I tell you…only because I know first hand on what it looks like,”

 

“A pop star? Why would anybody want to be with a pregnant woman? It boggles my mind…I would understand if it is their baby, but it’s not its mine! Just tell me your name and I will look you up when I get down there…I will be on the next flight out to Florida.” He said.



“Great! I am Aaron Carter by the way my brother Nick is the pop star she is banging.”

 

“Thanks again for the information Aaron…”  Aaron hung up the phone. He couldn’t believe that Justin was going to be down here so quickly and not to mention he still loves her and he wants to be with her, but he wondered if Kaylee felt the same way about Justin though he knew this could blow up in his face, but he wanted Kaylee to be with the father of her kids instead of Nick it was only fair to the kids that they know their real father.

 

===========

 

Back in Salem, Oregon Justin called his travel agency and got a the first flight out to Orlando, Florida he couldn’t believe she had ran away to Florida to be with some stupid pop star who probably doesn’t even care about her. He knew what he did was wrong with leaving her in all, but he was scared about becoming a father and he knows he’ll probably never be able to make it up to her, but he wants to try and make it work after all she is carrying his baby.

 

“I hope she takes me back…how could I have been so stupid to leave her in the first place to be a single mom? I told myself I would never do that to a woman, but what did I do? I left her all by herself she must be so scared,” he said aloud as he packed up a few articles of clothing and put them into a duffle bag.

On the way to the airport he couldn’t help but wonder why how this pop star got into contact with Kaylee in the first place. He soon started to wonder what his child was going to look like and what the sex was, that’s if she decided to find out. He wanted to know everything possible. He parked his car and got out and headed for his flight he couldn’t believe he was getting ready to meet Kaylee face to face since he left her just a few short months ago something that he knows he is always going to be regretting whether they get back together or not.