- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
YAY! Another chapter for me..I must be on a roll or something so here is another chapter please R & R!!
The following day Nick had left for Aaron’s house he wanted an explanation on the reason for bringing Justin out to Florida. When he arrived he saw his car so he knew he was at least home, but didn’t know if Justin would be around or not. He parked his SUV and walked up to the door and just walked in.

“Yo, Aaron are you home? We need to talk!” Nick yelled.


“Yeah, I am home, but don’t you know how to fucking knock? For all you knew I could be having sex with some girl in my living room,”


“I find that very doubtful and besides it’s not like I haven’t seen you have sex in front of my face before little bro…and believe me I NEVER want to see that ever again!” Nick exclaimed.

“Oh sure you do Nick…” he chuckled, “What did you need to talk to me about?” he asked.

“Why are you trying to break me and Kaylee up? I thought you of all people would be happy for me Aaron… we are family man….what in the hell do you have against her?”

“I don’t have anything against her Nick…I personally don’t want to see you happy…every time you get happy somebody breaks your heart and then you get all moppy on me and then you go into this depression and it takes you almost a year to get over the whole situation! I think you are better off without her Nick. She is having some other guys babies…wouldn’t you want to raise your own that you created instead of someone else’s? It just makes sense Nick,” Aaron explained.

“It’s good to know you are looking out for me little bro, but you have to believe me when I say this Kaylee isn’t like Paris or like Amanda…she is a completely different person. She doesn’t care that I have millions of dollars or that I drive some sporty SUV she likes me for me…yeah she is a fan and Amanda was a fan too, but also is completely different. Its weird knowing that she is carrying some other guys’ babies, but he obviously isn’t stepping up and trying to be a good father so I am stepping in for him, those kids deserve to have a fucking father that is going to take care of them instead of running away like Justin did to Kaylee. They deserve a family Aaron…I don’t care if you can’t see it or if anybody else in the ground can’t see it…we love each other very much and we want to be together forever, and whose to say we won’t have a child of our own down the road…you act like she is getting her tubes tied or something. So can you please do me a favor as my brother and have Justin stay away from her please…she doesn’t need his bullshit!” Nick explained to Aaron some more he was only hoping Aaron would finally understand everything that was going on.
“Okay jeez I didn’t know you felt so strongly about her Nick…you haven’t exactly expressed your feelings about her to anybody other than Brian Nick…but I am sorry though I am not calling off Justin…and plus I don’t even know where he is…when I got up this morning his rental car was gone and so were his things so I am just assuming that he went back home.”


“No Aaron! He went back to my house to get Kaylee! She told me that Justin told her he was going to stop at nothing until he had her back in his life cause I guess he made a mistake or something rather and Kaylee told him to get out…if anything happens to her Aaron I am holding you fucking responsible because you are the one that showed him to my fucking house and right before I am about to move too. I just cant believe you would do this to your own flesh and blood Aaron…right now I don’t even want to speak to you anymore or see you anymore not until you understand…just remember what I said…if anything happens…its your fault!” Nick walked off and headed out the door and got into his car and sped off back to his house.

==========

 

Kaylee awoke to find Nick gone he had written a note that said he went to talk to Aaron about having Justin at his house she sighed knowing that Nick was going to have it taken care of once and for all. She put on her bathrobe and slippers and headed down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to get some coffee.

“You know I heard caffeine is bad for the baby,” Kaylee stopped dead in her tracks and then turned around.


“Justin? What in the fuck are you doing here? I thought I told you to never fucking come back here” she yelled.

“Yes, that is true, but did I also tell you I’d be back? I believe I did…”

“I don’t care Justin! We are over and done with…you left me remember? You left me high and dry as soon as I told you we were going to have a baby together. You said you weren’t ready for one.”


“I was scared”


“So? I am scared too…that is just not a good enough excuse for me Justin. I am sorry to say this, but I no longer am in love with you…part of me has to be because I am pregnant with your children, but the other part of me fucking hates your guts…so I would like it if you were to leave this house now before I call the cops and I am not afraid to do it Justin.” Kaylee said as she reached for the phone and just then Justin grabs Kaylee,” Let me go now Justin! I fucking mean it let me go! You are hurting me!” She screamed, but the louder she seemed to scream the harder his hands tightened around her arm.


“Now you listen to me Kaylee… we are going to go back to Salem and raise our kids together…you don’t need some stupid Backstreet Boy to help you….you have me…the father of your children to take care of you”


“No! I am not going back with you Justin….I don’t love you I love Nick and that is just the way it is…you should have thought about all of this when you ran away!” she shot back and then before she even realized what was going on he slapped her across the face and she landed on the floor, just when she thought it was going to get worse she heard the door bust open.

 


“POLICE! Justin Stevens if you are in here please step away from Kaylee Wilson…you are trespassing.” Justin bolted in the other direction, but didn’t get very far when a police officer caught him going out the back door and soon arrested him,” Are you ok miss? Your boyfriend called the police and told us someone was trespassing on the property.”

“Yeah, I think I am ok…or so I hope I am almost 8 months pregnant though, but I don’t feel like anything is wrong.” She said getting up from the floor.


“Don’t worry miss he won’t be bothering you anymore not only is he going away for trespassing but for hitting you as well…and it looks like he has had a few prior convictions of domestic abuse so it might have just been a matter of time before he turned on you. But we were advised to take you to the hospital no matter if you wanted to go or not…cause your boyfriend said you would say you were ok even if you were not so we have an ambulance waiting outside and your boyfriend said he would meet you there at the hospital. We just want to make sure you and the babies are ok.” The officer said as he escorted her out to the ambulance.

“Thank you officer.”

 

==========


Nick got there before the ambulance arrived he had just hoped Kaylee was ok and Justin didn’t hurt her. He wouldn’t know what to do if anything had happened to her or the babies. He saw Kaylee come through the double doors and saw the mark across her face.

“Did that bastard hit you? Are you ok? How are the babies?”


“Calm down Nick…we are all fine…he didn’t do any damage to me or our kids Nick…we are just fine,”


“She may look fine, but I think we are going to keep her here over night just to make sure the fall didn’t trigger a pre-term labor and if everything looks ok you’ll be going home tomorrow morning.” The paramedic said. Nick finally felt relieved knowing that Kaylee and the kids are going to be ok, but he had a feeling this wasn’t the last he was going to be dealing with the wrath of  Justin.