- Text Size +
He walked to the computer and turned it on. Since he wasn’t touring with the guys he had nothing to do. Even though he was getting ready to go back into the studio and start another solo album. But right now he was bored. You figure a Backstreet Boy couldn’t possibly get bored, but it happens…and he was certainly bored. He got onto the internet, but soon enough even just surfing the net made him bored. He knew he wasn’t supposed to do this it was more like Kevin telling him not to. But since when has he ever listened to Kevin? He logged onto his email from the official site.


”Is there anything else but I love you and you have been an inspiration to me?” he said aloud. He loved the attention but sometimes that was boring to him. He didn’t know what it was….but he just wasn’t ‘himself’ lately,” Please Read Me I wonder what this one is” he clicked on and it opened another window and started to read this email.


Dear Nick & Boys,


I feel a little silly writing you this letter. But I guess I really just wanted to say thank you. I have wanted to write a letter for so long, but I guess I have been a chicken all these years. But now after all these years of being a ‘huge’ or ‘obsessed’ fan I think would be the right word to use. It has died down and I have grown up but in a good way…. I haven’t stopped being a fan, but I guess it kind of seemed like that for a moment didn’t it?


But ever since I was just a teenager and following your every move. I have finally come with peace of having my own life instead of following someone else’s. Right now I am pregnant and I am 21 and the father is no where to be found. I keep thinking he is going to bang on my front door with his pride spilled on the floor with his hands and knees bruised and crawling back to me. But at the moment I don’t see that happening. And I just realized I used part of ‘Crawling Back To You’ gee now I feel like a total geek. But I guess it’s the cold hard truth. I told myself I wasn’t going to be like all those ‘other’ people who have kids when they are young. But I guess it just happened. And there is nothing in the world I would do to have this feeling taken back.


Now that I have just spilled my entire life story to you. The whole purpose of this email was to say thank you….for helping me through all those tough times when I went through my teenage years and now I am heading into my adulthood. I look forward to many more memories and challenges that come my way. I know I will always have ‘my boys’ to get me through my day. And I know you guys are too busy to respond…so I am not expecting anything back. I just had to get this off my chest. Again, thank you.


Love Always,
Kaylee Wilson


Nick couldn’t believe this email. Something deep down inside made him want to respond to her. But then he had to think of ‘what would Kevin say’ if he knew he was going to write back to a fan. And then he had to think about what would happen if it leaked out that he actually wrote back to his fans. The website would be flooded.


”I’ll take this chance” and that he did. He pushed the reply button on the screen and he soon started to type out an email to someone he didn’t even know.