- Text Size +
Kaylee soon found herself on the computer for the fourth time in the last forty-five minutes. Ever since she sent that email to Nick that’s all her mind has been focused on. Even though she probably wasn’t going to be receiving anything it didn’t hurt to check or she guesses anyway.

”Ok this is going to be the last time I check my email for the day” she said to herself,” I am even crazy to think that Nick Carter is even going to acknowledge me” she logged into her email,” Holy shit!” she yelled,” Well I am glad I decided to check my mail again” she couldn’t believe it he responded to her. But was it the ‘real’ Nick Carter or was it just someone pretending to be him? How was she supposed to know? But something told her otherwise. She opened the email and she could feel her heart starting to pound harder and harder ad her computer took what seemed like forever and a day just for the email to load up.

Kaylee,

I know you weren’t expecting an email from me, But I am doing this without Kevin knowing so if you talk to him I didn’t do it! Hehe.

Anyway, when you told me what you were going through I just knew I had to write you. I guess I feel bad for you. But I also think you are one courageous woman. You are bringing a little life into this world all by yourself. You may not have any help, but you’ll always have us. Even though I guess we are far apart and we will probably never meet in this lifetime. But I would just like to say you’ll never be alone in this world. I know the guys would say the same thing.

And about your ‘friend’ or ‘sperm donor’ I think would be more suitable for him now. As your song says listen I mean it there’s nothing that he’s worthy of he’s just another playa, playing in the name of love I’ve seen enough now this must come to an end…get another boyfriend see you aren’t the only one hehe…anyway…

Now I usually don’t do this…ok you got me I NEVER do this I am emailing you from my personal email. No one other than the guys, my family and some management knows it. You are the lucky first. But if you ever need to just ‘talk’ or if you just need a friend I am here for you. Even though we don’t really “know” each other I think we can relate to one another somehow and someway.

Love,
Nick

Kaylee screamed like a little school girl. She never thought in a million years she would get the chance of a lifetime to talk to Nick Carter and not to mention have his personal email address. But she realized that Nick was right she is a courageous young woman bringing someone so small into this world is one amazing thing. And she couldn’t wait for the big day to arrive. But she now knew she wasn’t alone in this world. But she had one of the greatest people alive on her side even though only one of the five knows about her situation they will know in spirit.

+++++++

”Yo, Nick you’ve been paying real close attention to that damn computer” his band mate AJ said.

”Yeah so got a problem with it?” Nick snapped back.

”Jeez what crawled up your ass and died?”

”Nothing dude”

”You are hiding something aren’t you Nick?”

”No…why do you think I am?”

”Nick you’ve always been a bad liar ever since you were thirteen. Brian! Get in here Nicky boy is hiding something and he won’t tell me” AJ yelled. Brian soon came into the room.

”AJ just leave him alone. You are tattling on him. Sometimes I wonder if you are Baylee aren’t related.” Brian lightly chuckled,” And plus if it was something big I think we would have heard about it by now on the news or something” Brian said as he stuck up for Nick.

”Thank you Rok”

”I still think he is hiding something but I guess I am the only one who apparently sees it theses days” AJ huffed and walked out of the room. Brian went and sat down next to his buddy.

”What is it Nick? I know you did something but I know you’d rather talk to me about it” Brian said. Nick hesitated to even answer. He didn’t know exactly how Brian was going to take it. He hated the fact these guys can tell when he has done something that he probably shouldn’t have done in the first place.

”You know how Kevin always says never answer your emails?”

”Yes why? You did, didn’t you?” Nick nodded his head,” Why? And there better be a good explanation for it this time Nick. The last one was just stupid of you”

”I’ll let you read it. I have it saved. I don’t know exactly why I did it, but I guess I just felt something. It just all the sudden came over me. I couldn’t help it and plus I only started to read my emails cause I got bored just sitting around and doing nothing. But I don’t know Frick you just have to read it” Nick logged onto his laptop and let Brian read the email that Kaylee had sent to them.

”Ok I understand Nicky. It makes perfect sense. But maybe we can help her out. We could bring her out to a show or something. Don’t worry ok. I’ll explain everything to the rest of the guys. But please don’t get yourself into any trouble. I think I have bailed your ass out enough times now with the girl problems” Brian laughed.

”Ok Brian…it’s a deal. And thank you, you always seem to understand these kinds of things”

”Your welcome” Brian walked out of the room.

”That went better than I had expected. He was just glad it was Brian and not Kevin. But how was he going to continue a friendship with a fan just via-email? This was going to be a challenge.