- Text Size +
Throughout the weeks and weeks of talking to one another via email it was finally time to meet face to face. Brian had explained everything to the rest of the guys and they were somewhat understandable of the whole situation. Even though Kevin understood it didn’t mean he liked the idea Nick got the lecture whether he really wanted it or not. Although it didn’t bother Nick too much Kaylee was going to be coming to one of their shows in California. Nick was nervous of course what would you say to someone that you’ve never met before? Especially since she is a fan of your work and not to mention she is pregnant and there is no one to help her, but herself. Nick had asked Brian to come with him to the airport to go and get Kaylee.


”Nick you seem nervous there buddy. You ok?” Brian asked Nick who sat in the driver seat.


”Yeah, I guess I am just a little nervous. I am just worried of what to say really I mean I don’t really need to introduce myself its kind of obvious who I am”


”Yeah, I guess that’s understandable I am sure you will think of something Nick. You always do. I feel like I am giving my son a lecture about going on a first date” Brian chuckled.


”Shut up Rok”


==================================


Nick and Brian sat down at the airport Nick felt even sillier holding up a sign saying “Kaylee Wilson and baby on board”…it was Brian’s idea of course. Every girl that came through so far wasn’t her. Nick couldn’t help, but wonder if she had even got on the plane to come and see him. Soon a young girl around 5’2” or so with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes approached him.


”I can’t believe I am finally meeting you. Then again I only wrote you an email and you kind of did the rest” she smiled.


”The feeling is mutual. I think the guys are excited too. Well I guess Brian could answer that question better than I can. I am the one who got the lecture for even replying to that email”


”We are all happy you are visiting us its not every day Nick responds to an email and we get to meet fans face to face like this. I am glad you came. I believe Nicky here is glad you’re here as well” Brian said welcoming her into a hug.


”Thank you Brian although I was hoping to meet that little tike of yours”


”You will he’ll be there tonight. You’ll get to meet Leighanne too. She is a good person to talk to about being pregnant she’ll give you advice”


”Cool thank you”


”Well why don’t we get going? We have to be at rehearsal in like an hour and a half and if we are late Brian and I will be in deep shit. Kevin will kill us” Nick said grabbing her bags.


”Ok I am tired anyway…I just want to sit down for awhile anyway” Nick was excited about this new experience that was about to happen. He was looking forward to this experience and he knew he was about to go on a ride of his life.