[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

 When Kaylee Wilson first found out she was pregnant she didnt know who else to turn to other than her favorite musical group so she wrote a letter not expecting anything in return, but when she did her and this one Backstreet Boys lives were turned upside down with the twists and turns of life.

Completed

 


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33
Completed: Yes
Word count: 39227
Read: 82795
Published: 02/16/06
Updated: 10/27/08

1. Prologue by Carter [ - ] Liked (206 words)

2. Chapter One by Carter [ - ] Liked (659 words)

3. Chapter Two by Carter [ - ] Liked (1079 words)

4. Chapter Three by Carter [ - ] Liked (561 words)

5. Chapter Four by Carter [ - ] Liked (991 words)
I wrote this at like midnight so if some stuff doesn't make sense I am sorry it was late and I knew I needed to get another chapter out soon.

6. Chapter Five by Carter [ - ] Liked (1433 words)
I just want to say thank you for all the reviews! I am so greatful this story is coming so good together I feel like I finally found the perfect storyline :)

7. Chapter Six by Carter [ - ] Liked (937 words)
I am sorry if there are a lot of grammatical mistakes for some reason or another it wouldnt let me copy and paste this chapter it's being stupid lol. Also, the story got a title change....sorry for the confusion. I decided to change it after listening to the song last night.

8. Chapter Seven by Carter [ - ] Liked (1244 words)
I think the story is just starting to take shape. I haven't decided exactly what I want to have happen, but it's coming I promise. I think I am going to throw a twist in there somewhere, but you'll just have to keep reading to find out what it is ;) And thanks again for all the reviews!

9. Chapter Eight by Carter [ - ] Liked (1267 words)
I am taking name requests for the little baby, but I am not telling you if it is going to be a boy or a girl so if you want to add a name either add a boy or a girl name or add both...and the most creative one will be the bundle of joy's name, but just remember to review and add the name there :)

10. Chapter Nine by Carter [ - ] Liked (599 words)
I am sorry it has taken so long to get this out...thank you all for being so patient when it came to this story. As most of you know Lucas has arrived and is now a month old and I finally got a chapter written. I promise the next chapter will be longer and in the next chapter we get to find out the sex of the baby :) And I have decided to add a little twist to the story ;)

11. Chapter Ten by Carter [ - ] Liked (613 words)
I know I told y'all that you were going to see what the sex of the baby was well I LIED! But I promise it will be in the next chapter. I decided to add one of the many twists in the story in this chapter.

12. Chapter Eleven by Carter [ - ] Liked (1255 words)
I finally got something written go me!!! Well only because Lucas was nice enough to take a nap...and I decided to write something and not play my Sims2 for once ;) hehe...and just like I promised you get to know the sex of the baby and my little surprise as well and I do have a name picked out but everybody is just going to have to wait until the baby is born to find that out hahaha...anyway please enjoy

13. Chapter Twelve by Carter [ - ] (1014 words)
Yes it is finally here chapter 12 has been written! I know I said i was going to be a couple of weeks...well i got done reading a little early as well as a little planning and i sat down and decided to type something out so i hope you like it :)

14. Chapter Thirteen by Carter [ - ] (791 words)
this is kind of a short chapter sorry!

15. Chapter Fourteen by Carter [ - ] (1426 words)

I am so proud of myself I got another chapter done :) Please R & R!!!

16. Chapter Fifteen by Carter [ - ] (1420 words)
Thanks for the reviews....please continue to R & R!!!

17. Chapter Sixteen by Carter [ - ] (1482 words)
YAY! Another chapter for me..I must be on a roll or something so here is another chapter please R & R!!

18. Chapter Seventeen by Carter [ - ] (1098 words)
I kind of wanted to split this chapter up so the next part of the chapter will probably be coming tomorrow sometime so please enjoy this chapter and again PLEASE R & R!!

19. Chapter Eighteen by Carter [ - ] (2197 words)

Thanks for the feedback :D I am glad you are loving the story this chapter is kind of long so I hope you all enjoy it and PLEASE R & R!!

20. Chapter Nineteen by Carter [ - ] (1039 words)
It took me long enough to bust out another chapter! I had a little bit of a writers block and I dont know if i am cured all the way but I want to give a big thank you to Teri for helping me out with the writers block it may not all be in this one chapter but she did help me out with some of the ideas in upcoming chapters :) Anyway please READ & REVIEW :)

21. Chapter Twenty by Carter [ - ] (1293 words)

YAY I updated! I am so proud of myself for doing so! Thanks for the reviews and keep them coming!! Again R &R!!!!

22. Chapter Twenty-One by Carter [ - ] (1023 words)
I thought I would get a chapter out befor Thanksgiving since I am going to be out of town and have no clue if I am going to be able to get anything out after today so Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and please dont forget to  R & R!!

23. Chapter Twenty-Two by Carter [ - ] (1008 words)
Sorry it has taken me so long to get another chapter out things kind of got a little hectic around here, but they are finally back to normal and I am going to be going in for surgery on Wedenesday so  I will be having plenty of time to catch up on some writing while I am on bed rest for a week!

24. Chapter Twenty-Three by Carter [ - ] (1486 words)
I am sorry it has been almost a year since anything has been added to this story...things got hectic once again ;) but that is what happens when i have two little ones keeping me on my toes :D here is another chapter i am going to try and start updating more often :)

25. Chapter Twenty- Four by Carter [ - ] (1406 words)
here is another chapter please enjoy

26. Chapter Twenty- Five by Carter [ - ] (1644 words)
Whoa i have been busting out chapters like crazy i just hope I can keep this up! Please enjoy and please, please review i would love to hear what you have to say :)

27. Chapter Twenty-Six by Carter [ - ] (2064 words)
here is another chapter!!! Enjoy!!!

28. Chapter Twenty-Seven by Carter [ - ] (1681 words)
woot!!! two chapters in one day!!! please dont forget to review :)

29. Chapter Twenty- Eight by Carter [ - ] (1436 words)
Enjoy!!!

30. Chapter Twenty-Nine by Carter [ - ] (1804 words)
I hope you all enjoy!!! You get to find out the sex of the new little Carter arriving

31. Chapter Thirty by Carter [ - ] (1479 words)
Enjoy!!!

32. Chapter Thirty One by Carter [ - ] (1447 words)
The story has finally come to an end ...this is the FINAL chapter...*tear* i hope you like how i ended it, but dont worry there is a future sequel in the works please read and review :)

33. Thank Yous by Carter [ - ] (145 words)