- Text Size +
AN: This part deals with a lot useage of the f word i thought i would just warn you...


Anna and Nick were finally done eating.


“So where to now?” She asked.


“Anywhere but here,”


“You got it,” They walked out of the restaurant. Nick looked to his right and saw Mr. Larios’ right hand man John Harrison. He was eating a burger with Rachel.


“Uh Anna can we hurry? I would like to go now,” Nick panicked.


“What’s wrong Nick? You sound a little scared there. Nick tell me what’s wrong!” She demanded.


“Anna I… I can’t. Maybe later, but you just can’t tell anyone when I tell you okay. Please just promise me,”


“I promise Nick, I promise,” Anna and Nick hurried to the car. Nick quickly glanced behind him they were still there. But he couldn’t figure out why.


“Why is Rachel with John? Is he keeping her hostage until they get me? Or are they going to kill her? I wonder if Brent knows wait a second Brent is in jail. Dammit! What do I do,” Nick asked himself over and over. He is trapped in this big mess and can’t seem to get himself out of it. Anna notices Nick was a little tense. She knew something was wrong but what was it though?


“Nick are you SURE you’re okay?” Anna asked again.


“Yes, I am sure. My brain just isn’t thinking right now,” he smiled.


“I am just worried about you,”


“I am fine Anna. Please don’t worry let’s just get out of here,”


“Okay Nicky,” Anna turned on the car and looked in her rear view mirror and saw a familiar face. It was Rachel. She was with another guy.


“I wonder who Rachel is with? I knew it isn’t Sam or Mr. Rossos. Who could it be? I just hope she isn’t doing something stupid,” Anna thought.


-Rachel & John-


“So does this mean you’ll come and join us?”


“Do I really have a choice? I don’t understand one thing though. How am I supposed to sell them while I am a cop?” she confusedly asked. She didn’t know what she was getting herself into. She did need the money, but was this REALLY the best way to do it?


“Mr. Larios will tell you…”


“Mr. Larios is dead. We found a note saying Nick was a threat and there was blood on it,” Rachel explained.


“Wait Mr. Larios faked is own death. That means Nick is innocent! Bit why would he do that?” She questioned.


He faked his own death. Especially after he saw you arrest Brent. He just didn’t want to take any chances. Now we’re looking for Nick,”


“Why Nick?”


“He owes him some drug money. Nick ran like a little baby after Brent got arrested. We think he went off with your friend Anna is her name?” Rachel knew she couldn’t give Anna’s ‘new’ identity away. She had to think of something quick.


“No, her name was Pamela. She couldn’t be with Nick anyway. They didn’t work out,” she lied.


“You’re lying!” he yelled.


“ N… no I’m not,” John grabbed a hold of Rachel’s arm and dragged her to the back of the restaurant where no one would see them.


“Don’t fuck with me Rachel Green! You’re fucking lying and I know you fucking are. So tell me the god damn truth now!” he screamed.


“I don’t want to rat Anna out she has been my best friend forever. How can I just go and do this to her? It would crush her! What have I gotten myself into? Either I tell or I die!” she yelled at herself in her head. She was just so overly angry with herself.


“You better tell me now or else,”


“Alright, alright I’ll tell you. Her name is Anna Weathers she lives in an apartment down town. Meadows Apartments to be exact. Building D 3rd floor Apartment 6. She still lives there I can’t tell you anything about Nick,” she confessed.


“Thank you for confessing Ms. Green. I am beginning to think this was a good idea,” he smiled.


“I just hope I am doing the right thing,” Rachel mumbled to herself.