- Text Size +
Anna and Nick walked around the little motel room that they will be staying at for the next couple of days.


“How are we going to get Rachel away from Harrison? I don’t feel like getting myself killed!” Anna exclaimed.


“Anna please calm down…I know we have to worry about Rachel, bit she is a cop right? Can’t she take care of herself?”


“Rachel could possibly take care of herself, but I am her best friend and I HAVE to help her out Nick. It is only right if I do. You have to help me…” she begged. Nick sat there and sighed. Rachel was Anna’s best friend but how were they going to get Rachel back without getting someone killed.


“Fine. I will help you. We need a plan though. Why don’t you go to the police department and I think I will stay here keep the doors locked and think of something up,” Nick explained.


“Alright that sounds good. Nick I have decided I am going to tell the department you are in custody of me and you haven’t done anything wrong. They won’t know where you at- I promise. Just stay here leave the curtains closed and keep the doors locked. I will see you in a couple of hours,” She lightly gave Nick a kiss on the lips and grabbed her purse and she was on her way.


“How are we going to get Rachel back? I could just turn myself in to Mr. Larios but will I ever live to see Anna again? Probably not there has to be away I know there just has to be! How would I be able to get $6,000? That’s all I need to do! Yes now what can I do?” Nick pondered his thoughts aloud on ways to get Rachel back, but the question is…. is would they work?


***


Meanwhile Anna drove to work as usual when she looked in the rearview mirror and she looked like she was being followed she turned into an alley-bad idea. Just to her luck her car started to smoke and it soon stopped in the middle of the alley. She saw the car behind her come to a stop and two men stepped out. And started to walk towards the car. Anna locked all the doors to the car.


“Let us in or we’re coming in to get you!” the man yelled.


“Than come and fucking get me!” She screamed back. One of the men went back to the car and grabbed a crow bar. Anna started to reach for her cell phone but quickly realized it was still at the hotel room,” Shit! Today just isn’t my fucking day” the men came back and bashed the bar into the window and it broke. They unlocked the rest of the doors. Anna quickly unbuckled her seat belt and tried to get out the other man stood right there and grabbed her before she could even set her foot out of the car.


“Let me go! Let me go dammit!” she screamed. They ignored her. She slapped the guy in the face he only fought back by punching her in the face she instantly went unconscious