- Text Size +
Written by Veronica


Nick paced back and forth in the room. He looked out the window, the sun was about to set and he hadn't heard from Anna the whole day. Earlier he tried calling her cell phone, but found it was under the bed. He had no idea how to contact her.



"Should I call the department?" He asked himself. He didn't have to tell him who he was. "Yeah, I should do that?" He dialed the number.



A receptionist answered. "How may I help you?"



Nick took a deep breath. "I'm looking for officer Weathers, Anna Weathers."



"Hold please." The human voice disappeared replaced by PA's.



When someone finally answered it wasn't who he was expecting. "May I ask who this is?"



"I'm Sam Taylor. Who am I speaking to?"



Should he just tell him? Anna would bail him out of this one. "I'm Nick Carter, the one you're looking for. But I'm not calling to confess to anything. I know why you're looking for me and I can tell you I didn't kill Larios....Anna and I...I guess you could say she helped me hide. But she hasn't contacted me and I'm getting worried."



Sam didn't know why, but he believed Nick. "I'm worried too. I have no word of Anna or Rachel for the past 3 days."



"The last time I saw Anna, it was in the morning. She was headed to the department and..."



Taylor interrupted Nick. "She hasn't been here...Look Nick, I believe you when you say you didn't kill Larios...tell me where you're at. I wont arrest you, I think you could help me find Anna. "



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Anna woke up in some place dark. She tried to get up, but realized she was tied to a chair. While she wondered where she was at a door in front of her opened. One of the men who had kidnapped her entered. He turned on the light. Behind him came the man that she had seen with Rachel, Harisson.



"How are we doing?" John asked calmly. When she didn't answer him he told her he didn't like spoiled women. He motioned one man and said,"Bring her in."



Rachel walked in and to her surprise saw her best friend beaten and tied up. "Anna?" Rachel took one look at Harrison and knew what she had to do. Rachel slowly knelt in front of Anna. "Anna, where's Nick."



Anna shook her head. "No. Don't tell you're in on this. Tell me it's part of the UC."



With sorrow in her voice Rachel told her the truth. "Tell me where's Nick or we'll both die."



She couldn't tell her where Nick was. She wouldn't. If they had to kill her, then so be it.