- Text Size +
Sam arrived at the motel 6 where Nick and Anna were staying. Nick heard the knock on the door.


“Who is it?”


“Sam…Sam Taylor” Nick looked thorough the peep hold on the door and then slowly opened the door,” Hey Nick have you figured out where Anna and Rachel are yet?” Sam asked.


“Yea, I think the old warehouse in downtown Tampa I believe or it’s the Jive Headquarters basement. I think that’s where we should look there first but we would need some back up that place is going to be loaded with Larios’ people…and if anything happened to Anna I wouldn’t b able to live with myself,” Nick explained. Sam pondered to himself for a second.


“All right here’s the plan I’ll send some men to the old warehouse in Tampa then I’ll go with some back up to the Jive Headquarters.”


“I want to go Sam”


“Nick I can’t its too risky”


“Sam you have to…I could get Anna back and Rachel please let me go!”


“All right we’ll give you some back up with a bullet proof vest and you can go…if it helps us get Anna and Rachel back” Sam said.


“Thanks Sam”


***


“Anna, please you HAVE to tell John and Mr. Larios where Nick is…I swear he is going to kill us if I don’t tell him!” Rachel exclaimed.


“Rachel, I can’t all right? I am falling for Nick and I can’t…I can’t tell you where he is at I am sorry I couldn’t live with myself if anything happened to Nick”


“Anna! You might not be living if you don’t fucking tell me where he is!” Rachel yelled.


“Rachel what has gotten into you? You…you are acting like you are one of them”


“Nothing is wrong with me…I…I just don’t want to die”


“Rachel something is wrong if you tell me I … I will tell you where Nick is” Anna couldn’t believe she was going to do this.


“You REALLY want to know the truth? The truth is…I am apart of this little operation. John and Larios made me…I swear and another little secret Larios faked his death and Nick just owes $6,000 to Larios and they would like it”


“I guess a deal is a deal Nick is at the Motel 6 on west 11th” she lied.


“Thank you for cooperating Anna we really appreciate it “ Rachel started to walk away then turned around,” We’ll take good care of you Anna boys take her to the basement”


“Rachel? Rachel? Please come on ahh! I can’t believe you would turn on me us our friendship?” Anna didn’t see Rachel anymore only two tall guys, ”Rachel?”


“Rachel can’t help you anymore you are in our hands Ms. Weathers”


“I wish Nick were here” she thought.


***


“All right the guys just called in and said they just saw Rachel and Larios go outside and get into a car but no sign of Anna we have to go in Nick are you sure you are ready for this?” Sam asked Nick.


“I guess as ready as I will ever be”


“All right let’s go” Sam and Nick drove down to the Jive Headquarters,” You still ready for this?”


“Totally”


“Okay we will be here waiting for you to give us the signal and we’ll go on and help you out okay?”


“Okay”



“You remember the signal?”


“Sure do”



“Okay good luck Nick”


“Thanks I will be needing it” Nick got out of the car and headed into the building.


***


“Anna where is Nick? He checked out of the hotel. Where the fuck is he?” Rachel yelled as she came storming into the basement.


“How in the fuck should I know? I am NOT there now am I?” she said giving Rachel an attitude.


“Don’t give me an attitude now tell me where is Nick?”


“I am telling you I DO NOT know where Nick is…he must of left to come and find me” Rachel walked closer and slapped her across the face.


“Tell me now”


“I don’t fucking know!!!” Anna yelled. Rachel reached behind her back and pulled out a gun and pointed it towards Anna,” Rachel come on this is NOT the way to solve things come on please just put the gun down” Anna pleaded.


“No! Not until you tell me” she slowly started to pull the trigger.


“No Rachel!” Rachel turned around and saw Nick standing there.


“What are you doing here?”


“Saving Anna from you”


“Well you are just a little too late Mr. Carter…wait I think I have a better idea how about I just kill you first and then her?” Rachel suggested.


“Guys I need some back up please!” Nick exclaimed.


“Awe poor little Nicky has to call in for back up well I think they are just a little too late” Rachel soon pointed the gun at Nick and pulled the trigger.


“Nick!” Anna screamed. Nick went down,” Nick are you alive? Nick can you hear me? Nick!” Anna yelled no answer was spoken from Nick,” Look what you have done Rachel! You killed Nick you are such a selfish little bitch!” Anna yelled once again.


“Awe your little boy toy is gone whatever shall you do now? I know how about you go with him?”


“Not so fast Green” it was Sam Taylor.


“Sam! It is so good to see you help me please”


“Gladly Weathers. Rachel please just put the gun down and we’ll work out a deal”


“Never” Rachel started to pull the trigger but someone else had fired their gun before Sam could get his out.


“Nick! Your alive!” Nick showed Anna the vest.


“I am so happy you are alive” Nick ran over to Anna and untied her.


“God I thought you would be dead by now” Nick said in-between hugs and kisses.


“No Mr. Larios faked his death I…I don’t know where he is”


“Don’t worry Weathers we got him and as for you Green you are under the arrest for attempted murder of Anna Weathers and Nickloas Carter you have the right to remain silence and anything you say or do will be held in the court of law and you have the right to an attorney”


“I know my damn rights get these things off of me!” Rachel yelled as they took her away on a stretcher.


“Today has been quite a day” Nick chuckled.


“I agree how about we go home?”


“Sounds good to me” Anna and Nick walked out of the Jive Headquarters hand in hand to now embark on a new found relationship.