- Text Size +
It was finally Sunday. Nick had been dreading this day for a while. He was just glad Brent came and picked up the stuff so he could sell it for him. He was a little relieved, but then there was always the part if Brent couldn't get it all sold. He heard a knock at the door. He looked at the clock.


"8am who in the hell could that be?" Nick said aloud. He got up and slipped on some sweats and a T-shirt. He looked out the window. He saw a big tall black guy standing there knocking. "Oh no Brent didn't sell anything," Nick said,"I have to find a way out of here," he opened his window into his backyard. He climbed out but soon realized Jive guys surrouded his house," What am I going to do now?" he heard the door slam open he prayed that he wasn't going to get hurt.


"Carter where the fuck are you? Come out where ever you are! We know you are in here!!" he yelled. Nick started to tremble. He was really scared of these guys. He tried to hide the best that he could, but they found him.


"Did you squeal to the police that we were selling drugs?" he grabbed Nick by his shirt.


"No sir no I didn't. I didn't say anything"


"Well someone must have we got word that your little friend Brent got arrested." he couldn't believe this was happening to him. Why this? Why him? He wished he never agreed to even take this job. They should have just done it the hard way and make some demo tapes and send them out. Not this way.


"I swear I didn't say a thing. Myabe he got caught. Did you ever think of that? Instead of busting into my house?" Nick gave him an attitude. The guy slammed him agaisnt the wall.


"Don't you get an attitude with me Mr. Carter," Nick fought back or so he tried, but it just made it worse on his part. He took a hold of him and slammed him repeatedly up against the wall," I swear Nick you ever try to do that again I will kill you and that's an order from Mr. Larios. You better have the money today sharp or else Carter," he put Nick down and left. Nick laid there on the ground bleeding. He didnt think he was badly hurt...just some scratches.


Earlier that day....


Brent went down to the casino he wasn't getting anyone to buy anything from him so he figured if he gambled he could win the money and take all the credit and not give any towards his buddy. He saw Mr. Thinner standing there keeping a very close eye on him. He knew he was being watched and followed. He was starting to feel threatened and scared. He saw Rachel sitting at a near by table. He thought it was kind of weird that she would be here. He wasn't have any luck anyway so he walked up to her.


"What are you doing here?" he asked her. She smiled.


"Nothing I come here every once in a while and just watch people lose all their money like you were," she laughed.


"Yea I guess I am not good at this,"


"So who is that guy over there? He seems to be keeping a very close eye on you," Brent hesitated to answer. He didn't want to spill the beans.


"No one I dont know him," he lied.


"Oh sure you do. And I know who you are," she stood up.


"No I dont. Rachel what are you doing?" he asked.


"You are under arrested for the possesion of drugs. You have the right to remain silence anything you say or do will be held agaisnt you in the court of law. You have the right to an attourney if you do not have one we will provide you with one," Brent couldn't believe it all along his girlfriend lied to him and she turns out to be a cop. She slapped the cuffs on him and took him out to the car and sees Anna sitting there in the passanger seat. He couldn't believe it. He didn't even get to warn Nick.


"What have I done?" he mumbled to himsef.


-At The Station-


"So Brent who is giving you these drugs?" again he hesitated to answer. He didnt want to danger Nick in any way, but he had to do it.


"Mr. Larios was giving Nick and I the drugs to see so we could get a record contract," he confessed.


"You mean Nick Carter your friend is in on this too?"


"Yea he is, but he got out of it. He didn't sell anything. He chickened out. It was only me...I swear" he lied.


"So this Mr. Larios where is he now?"


"I assume his office at Jive Records mame"


"Rachel come here...you have to see this..." Sam said running into her office. Rachel walked out of the room.


Cops,


I am writing you this to tell you that I am feeling threatened by Nick Carter. He had come into my office many times before and he had threatned to kill me many times before. And he finally cracked when he wasn't going to have my money by today. He stabbed me with a knife...


-Mr. Larios


"Nick? Come on he wouldn't hurt a fly? Or would he?" Anna thought in her head. She didnt think Nick was capable of doing such a thing," Nah, this can't possibly be true....my Nicky wouldnt think about doing something like this:


"What's wrong Anna?"


"Nothing....just thinking how I am going to get Nick that's all" she sighed.


"I told you....you shouldn't have got involved with him! You shouldn't have gone out on that date,"


"Oh Rachel be quiet I am sorry okay. I didnt mean for this to happen either..." Anna walked off. She needed to go and clear her head. She couldnt imagine Nick doing it. It just wasn't clicking into her. She knew Nick was innocent he just had to be.