- Text Size +
Kevin was back at school within the week. Being at school.. almost made him feel the way he did before. His mom always helped around the school.


"Hey Kev how is it going for you?" Britney asked.


"Okay I guess..its just weird I guess"


"Yea, I would see what you mean just hang in there Kevy...everything will work out okay? I'll see you at lunch...I love you," she gave him a quick kiss


"Love you too Brit," Kevin walked to his next class at a slow pace...just enjoying the halls of the school, the art work, crafts and other things he never paid attention to before, just before he got to his third period class he noticed someone he's never really noticed before. His hair was a dirty blonde, he was average height and wore baggy blue jeans and an oversized hooded sweatshirt. Kevin walked on by.


"I'm sorry to hear about your mother," he said.


"Do I know you?" he questioned.


"No you dont but the names Brian...Brian Littrell" Brian held out his hand.


"How do you know about my mom?"


"I know everything and besides you're the captain of the football team...it gets around," Kevin sighed and started to reach for the door knob," Wait just a second there Mr. Big Shot"


"What? I have to get to class" "I may have something that will make your pain of your mothers death all go away" "Yea like what?"


"This..." he pulled out a bag from his pocket of a white powdery substance," It will make everything all go away...I guarantee it"


"No, I couldnt I felt bad for drinking my problems away the other day...I..I couldnt do drugs...I could lose my scholorship I want to play football," Kevin stated.


"All the pro's do it...you think they are all pretty and perfect? Please Kevin they all do it...and I am sure if you EVER make it into the big leagues you are going to do it yourself sooner or later," Brian teased waving the bag in his face. Kevin stood there and thought about it,


"What if I do it? It wouldnt hurt me would it? I mean its not like I am going to get addicted to this stuff sure why not?" Kevin thought to himself," Okay sure"


"Well just for you I'll cut the price down just to whatever you got on you"


"All I have is a $20"


"Okay thats good enough...if you want more just give me a hollar ad I will getcha some more but the next time its going to cost more....$50 per bag" Briam said. Kevin reached into his back pocket and pulled his wallet out and handed the $20 to Brian," Thank you very much," Kevin grabbed the bag and stuffed it into his coat pocket amd walked into the classroom. But what Kevin didnt know was Britney standing behind the corner...she couldnt believe what she had just saw Kevin buy.


"What is Kevin doing around him? And I hope he didnt buy what I think he just bought,"