- Text Size +
Abby walked out of her room wearing blue jeans and a white sweater.


“Abby I’m scared”


“Chill out Nicky! Please…it’s going to be okay. I promise alright? Remember Brian and I are going to be there,” Nick sighed.


“Yea, I guess you’re right. What id she doesn’t like me? What if she thinks I am just some stupid blonde boy who doesn’t know anything?” Nick questioned. Abby walked over to Nick and smacked him upside the head,” Ow! What was that for?”


“Stop it! Gosh you are worse than most girls are you sure you aren’t a girl?” Abby giggled. Nick looked down at his pants.


“Yep…I am sure I am a male,” Abby couldn’t help but laugh. Her best friend being a goof as usual. That’s what made their friendship special they’re so much a like.


“Abby, Nick! Brian and Mandah are here!” Jane said yelling up the stairs.


Nick and Abby ran down the stairs. Nick took one look at Mandah and couldn’t believe it. She was wearing a short black mini skirt with a red spaghetti strap tang top. Her hair was up in a pony-tail…he looked at Brian of course normal jeans and a T-shirt.


“Wow Mandah you look amazing!” he said as he greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.


“The same for you..although I do like your hair this way,” she took her hands and messed it up a bit,” There that’s better,” Abby walked over to Brian.


“Could that skirt get any shorter?” Abby whispered to Brian.


“I know. Well you know Nick is going to be enjoying it. Now I am starting to think this could be a bad idea,” Brian whispered back.


“I don’t think it’s a really bad thing but I do think maybe she can change her look though. Get rid of the mini skirt something longer…jeez I would hate to see what she is usually wearing in the summer time…nothing?” Abby laughed.


“Yea, really.” Brian and Abby walked over to Nick and Mandah,” Well I guess we should bet going. I am kind of hungry and I am sure Nicky boy is too. This boy is ALWAYS hungry,” Brian said. Mandah just gave him a look and then looked back at Nick.


“So where are we going?” she asked.


“I don’t remember exactly. Where were we going Brian?”


“I believe the little café down the street. Just something casual..nothing big…and then we were also thinking of a movie later on as well,” Brian responded.


“A café? Nicky do we HAVE to go there can’t we go someone a little fancier?”


“We don’t have any reservations anywhere. Maybe we can do it another time?” Nick suggested. Mandah rolled her eyes.


“But I want to go now,” she whined.


“Mandah I promise we will go and do it another time how about tomorrow?”


“Fine..”she sighed and they all walked out the door.


***


They arrived at the little café down the street just minutes later. Nick helped Mandah out of the car. Brian and Abby got out of the care and they all walked into the café . They all stood at the menu.


“So what are you going to have Mandah?” Nick asked as he looked at her and then smiled.


“Um.. a chicken sandwich…a chicken salad and soup sounds good oh and a diet coke,” she replied. Nick looked at her and smiled.


“This is my kind of girl. She likes to eat like me this is great!” Nick thought.


“What about you?”


“The same..it all sounds good. What about you two?” Nick turned towards his friends.


“We decided just to have some milkshakes we both really aren’t that hungry and besides we thought we would let you guys have some alone time anyway…we’re just going to eat our shakes and go to another table and sit down away from you guys,” Brian explained. Nick smiled.


“Abby can I talk to you for a second…Brian you order alright? I have to go and talk to my best friend,”


“Yea, sure no problem,” Nick and Abby walked outside.


“Abby why are you leaving me!”


“It was Brian’s idea not mine..alright jeez I thought maybe you could use some privacy with your girlfriend excuse me for giving it to you,” Abby replied.


“Well this is like my first time in a long time and yea… I am kind of scared about this so please stay?” Nick begged.


“Nick, no I am going to go off and spend time with Brian you go and have fun and your talking with Mandah please? You know you want to do that,” Abby smiled.


“Fine… it’s true I admit it…alright you and Brian can go off, but don’t do anything I would do,” he chuckled.


“Okay Nicky you are starting to act like my older brother,”


“Sorry I am sorry…I have to give advice to someone Aaron isn’t old enough yet,”


“True…well we better get back in they might think we disappeared or something”


“Yea I guess you’re right.