- Text Size +
IGotDirrtyWithJ: Hey Nicky guess what?


KaosProwlr: What?


IGotDirrtyWithJ: I got my tickets to come and see you in December


KaosProwlr: Cool when did you get those?


IGotDirrtyWithJ: Today out of my own pocket..lol


KaosProwlr: lol so what day?


IGotDirrtyWithJ: December 20th at 2:15 I am missing school haha.


KaosProwlr: lol naughty naughty. I’ll put that on my calendar


IGotDirrtyWithJ: Yea you better or else hehe


KaosProwlr: =)

IGotDirrtyWithJ: Anyway Nick I gotta get going. Mom will kill me if she sees me on. I’ll talk to ya later.


KaosProwlr: Okay ttyl bye bye


Nick watched her name go gray again, He was excited about her coming down. He hasn’t seen her since the week before she left in August. “So what’s going on with you and Abby?” Kevin asked.


“Nothing”


“Nick please tell me?” Nick didn’t want to tell Kevin anything. He wanted to keep everything from him and especially him.


“Kevin I can honestly tell you there is nothing going on. Just a friend Kev that’s all nothing more”


“Then if she is only a friend like you claim she is. Why are you suddenly happy when you talk to her?” Kevin said. Nick was starting to get irritated with Kevin asking all these questions.


“What do you want to hear from me? I like her is that such a crime? Gosh I didn’t know it was going to be such a big deal” Nick snapped.


“ Dude chill out. All I am saying is…”


“Be careful yea yea I know” Nick interrupted.


“Good you know don’t go out with her..” Nick just sat there.


“Why can’t I go out with her? So Brian came bring his girlfriend on the tour, but I can’t date –this is stupid” Nick thought to himself. He knew it was completely unfair. Then again nothing was ever fair when it came to him. Nick clicked onto Abby’s name.


Abby,


I thought I would email you and send you this song. It’s our new single over here or will be anyway. You should be getting your copy soon =) I hope this isn’t too big for your computer haha anyway I love ya ttyl




-Nick


He soon logged off the computer. Tomorrow would be the day he would be finally be going home. He wanted to be home. He needed a break from Kevin. But that was only for a while until they started to record their album.