- Text Size +
“Daddy tell me a story please?” the little blonde blue eyed boy looked up at his dad with puppy dog eyes.


“Oh I don’t know Baylee. Daddy is pretty tired,”


"Please daddy. I promise to be good,”


“Are you sure you don’t want mommy to tell you?”


“NO! I don’t wanna hear about a prince and princesses that’s girly stuff,” Brian couldn’t help but chuckle.


“Okay I’ll tell you a story, but you have to be good Baylee or else no story time tomorrow,” Baylee nodded and laid down in his bed.



A long long time ago in a galaxy far away Kellen Scantron was in the works of invading the earth even though he was an earthling himself. He was thrown up into space after he had gotten caught trying to steal government information. He has been on the planet Jupiter ever since.



“Are you Aishas done with my machine yet?” he yelled.


“No..no sir. We’re almost there,” the young Aisha said.


“Well get working. We set off to earth in 2 days! Are my robots done yet?”


“Y.. yes sir they are we’ll bring them in if you like,”


“ Yes bring them in,” Kellen stood up. He stood about 5’6” he was short compared to the Aishas they were tall and skinny. His blonde hair tried to cover up what was the growing bald spot on the back of his head. As he walked towards the window he shook the floor he was just slightly overweight. He saw them bring them in from the corner of his eye. He wanted them to be perfect. Each had a different color of hair. All had the same color of eyes. He had them all individually personalities,” Ah my precious robots. Let’s see what you can do,” He walked over to the blonde haired robot and flipped the ‘on’ switch,” Hello my dear please state your name, age, where you are from, and tell more about your life,”


“My name is Shyla Aissa and I am 16 years old. I am from New York city, but I was born in Los Angeles California. I have 2 younger brothers 11 and 9. My dad got a new job when I was 12 so we moved here from California,” She smiled.


“She doesn’t seem that ditzy. Ari!! Get in here,” he yelled.


“Ye.. yes sir”


“ Make Shyla more ditzy,”


“Okay sir,” he switched the ‘off’ button and continued on down the line.


“Tell me your name, age, where you are from and about your life,” He only had 2 days to whip these girls into shape before they had to go to earth.


“My name is Jocasta Garvey and I am 18 years old. I am from Seattle Washington, but born in Japan while my dad was in the military. I am an old child, but we have pets and they are treated like they are apart of my family. I love to sing and dance but my daddy won’t let me he says it could be dangerous but I do it anyway,” she smiled.


“Okay here I guess we have that perky cheerleader type lets see what you can do. Please state your name, age, where you are from and more about your life,”


“My name is Lahela Kareem and I am 15 years old. I am from Tampa, Florida born and raised there. I have an older sister who goes to college in Florida right now,”


“She’s a little bit boring. Ari this one is too boring! Please make her interesting and maybe cuter as well. Thank you,” He came in and got Lahela.


“Okay now your turn. Please state your name, age, where you are from, and more about your life,”


“My name is Roja Whitfield and I am 17 years old. I am from Los Angeles, but born in Portland Oregon. I am the middle child 1 younger sister 6 and one older brother 19. My family moved around a lot. I don’t have very many friends. “


“Ah and this one will be the rebel. Can’t wait to hear the beautiful music now,” he chuckled,” I hope these earthlings know who they are dealing with,”


“Daddy why is he so mean?” Baylee asked.


“He just is son. He’s just a mean person he’s like Darth Vader in Star Wars,” Baylee made a face and stuck his tongue out.


“I don’t like him daddy. You aren’t going to kill anyone are you?”


“Shh lay back down Baylee. I don’t have all night,”


“Alright daddy”



“Come on Aishas lets load up the ship. Go go go!!” he yelled,” Don’t forget to load up the machine and the robots we need those. And Ari you better have them programmed better too,” This day has been a nervous wreck. The Aishas hardly got any work done when they were supposed to have been doing, but they were fairly lazy at times.


“It’s already to go boss,”


“Good work Ari. Let’s get in and go”


-In The Ship-



“Okay girls you ready to take over the world?” they nodded,” Okay now when I left earth this was really popular. We are just going to ‘borrow’ it for the time being. We’re just going to spice it up a bit,” he gave an evil smile. “Haha my plan is going to work. I can just see it now. I can just feel the money rolling in how. Haha no one will know, but me,” he thought. “Okay girls let’s see if you are ready to take over the world with your music,”


Well I thought I knew you
Thinkin that you were true
Guess I, I couldn’t trust called your bluff
Time is up cause I’ve had enough…


The girls were singing according to plan. Everything was perfect. Not a note missed. All dance moved were perfect and were in place.



“Wonderful girls. You’re ready to take over the earth pretty soon. The Aishas will clear the way for y’all sound good?”



“But like what are we supposed to do if they start grabbing us?” Shyla asked.



“Nothing… don’t worry they Aishas will have it all taken care of,” Kellen smiled the evil smile. He will soon have the power to do anything he wanted to do.



“Sir we’re landing,”



“Take your spots girls.. go out there and have some fun,” Kellen walked off. He walked to the front of the ship,” Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls please stop what you are doing and be prepared to be amazed by 4 young talented girls. Give it up for Nebula,” The back end of the ship lowered down, smoke appeared and out stood Shyla, Jocasta, Lahela, and Roja amazed to be seeing so many people. The music started.



Well I thought I knew you
Thinkin you were true
Guess I, I couldn’t trust called
Your bluff time is up
Cause I’ve had enough
You were there by my side always down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames
Cause your greed a sold me out in shame.


The crowds of people started to go crazy. No one was prepared for what was happening- not even the girls. Kellen stood looking out at the window watching his creations blow up into fame right before his eyes. Hell they didn’t even know they were robots.



“Daddy I am confused?” Baylee sat up from his bed. His blonde hair was all messed up,” How come they didn’t know they were robots?” Baylee asked.



“Kellen just wanted to take over the world,”



“But… how is he going to do that daddy?”



“Just wait Baylee. Please just lay down. It’s already way past your bedtime.”



“Fine daddy,” Baylee yawned and laid back down.



Nebula has taken the world by surprise. All record companies wanted a piece of this new sensation of so-called ‘pop’ music. These four girls were now of there way to fame.



“Come on girls you have a performance in an hour get ready,”


“Mr. Scantron were too tired. We don’t feel like singing today,” Lahela yawned then flopping down onto the bed.


“Get up now!” he yelled.


“Okay jeez don’t get your panties all up in a bunch,” she gave him an attitude. She got up and walked into the bathroom.


“I mean it all of you. You work, you get paid and you have everything you want,”


“Don’t you mean YOU get paid? I mean that’s why you are here right to get money? I mean I would only make sense” Roja said.


“No … its not important for you have fun,”
"Cut the crap Kellen. I have been onto your little plan for a while. Ari told me all about the machine and how you so-called spiced it up. Dude you’re stealing,” Roja started walking closer to Kellen.


“You get away Roja. This all crazy. Ari is crazy,”


“Then why you walkin away Mr. Scantron?” Lahela stepped out of the bathroom.


“I am not walking away”


“Oh sure that’s why you are in a corner now retard,” Roja grabbed a hold of him by the arm .


“You let me go now,”


“Oh now why should we? So you can have all the money to yourself and we get none?”


“No … this was NOT supposed to happen,”


“Oh sure you’re blaming the Aishas for your actions poor Mr. Scantron” Roja soon pushed him up against the wall.


“No.. I’m not”


“Tell the truth,” she pushed on him even harder.


“Roja you’re hurting him,” Jocasta said.


“So what do you care? You keep lookin in that damn mirror 24/7 let me handle this,”


“Fine as long as I don’t have to get my fingers dirty,” she sat down on a near by seat and started to put the finishing touches on her make up.


“Now tell me or else”


"No never”


“Fine.. you asked for it,” Roja pushed him some more until his face went blue.

His body soon went limb minutes later.


“Now what are we going to do?”


“Just leave him. Somebody will find him. Let’s just go out and sing.”
That day the girls went out there and performed without Kellen there. It just wasn’t the same. The music didn’t sound quite right. The girls’ voices were fading in and out.


“OMG! You suck!” someone threw their camera at them hitting Jocasta in the head having a piece of her skin coming off reveling that she was a robot.


“OMG! Robots! Robots run run!!” Everyone went screaming in different directions.


“Like is this the end for us?” Shyla asked.


“I am afraid so Shyla,” Lahela patted Shyla on the back and they walked off the stage.



“What happened to the girls daddy?” Baylee asked.


“I am not really sure kiddo. Maybe your mom can tell you a continuation of the story for tomorrows bedtime story,” Brian kissed Baylee on the forehead.


“But I want to know now,” he whined.


“Go to sleep,” Brian got up and turned off the lights and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.