- Text Size +
"Hey Chastity can you get that camera lens for me?"
"Yeah sure boss."

Hey I'm Chastity, and I work as a directors assistant. I love my job, I get to meet all these way cool groups and singers. It's a lot of fun. But this is all new to me. I'm on a set with the Backstreet Boys! My idols, and I love them all a lot! My boyfriend is really happy for me too. My boyfriends name is Josh. He's a sweet-heart. He always repsected my BSB loving days. He's to cool.

"Here you go." I handed him the lens.
"Thanks." He smiled at me. "Can you go help AJ out with the car, he's already stalled it 2 times. We don't need a 3rd time." I smiled and went to AJ.
"Need some help AJ?" AJ looked at me funny. Then he stood up straight and smiled cutely at me.

"Why yes, yes I do." I got in the car and he just kept looking at me. He put his hands on the car door and leaned over.
"Can I help you AJ?"
"No, I'm fine."
"Ok." I started the car. "Let it run for a minute ok AJ? Don't push the peddle, actually don't touch the car either." I pulled his arms off the car and went back to under the tent and Brian came up to me. "Hey B-rok."

"You know my nickname?" He asked.
"No I just siad B-rok for the hell of it. Of course I do." He smiled at me. "Yeah you're still the same. It's so cool for you all to be back. I heard I can expect an album from you. True?"
"Yeah it is." He popped open a soda and drank it. I smiled and went back to my job. I went to Nick.
"Hey I need you to help me here ok?" I handed nick my clipboard.

"What's this for?"
"I know absolutely nothing about you so I can't fill out your info so you need to do it."
"Ok, but wait AJ's is all filled out."
"I did that, he's my fave of the group, gosh jealous are we?" I smiled and laughed at Nick.
"GOSH! You're so mean to me!"
"I am not you baby."
"YOU JUST CALLED ME A BABY!"
"Grow up Nicky." I walked away from him. I looked over my shoulder and AJ looked up from what he was doing and looked at me. My phone rang. AJ walked over to me. "Oh hey hun. Yeah I'm on the set now." AJ stopped and looked at me and his face got all upset. Then jogged away to Brian and talked to him for a minute. "I'm sorry what hun? I was looking at something."

"When are you coming back?"
"Whenever...whenever I can get off. Look I have to go."
"Alright bye, love you."
"Love you too Josh." I hung up my phone. AJ was looking at me. It wasn't a nice look either. He came over.

"You have a boyfriend?"
"Yeah Josh."
"And I was flirting like hell with you and you didn't tell me that?"
"I didn't know you were flirting with me. I can tell by seeing a guys eyes and well your sunglasses obviously don't help." He took them off and he had really pretty eyes. He put them back on and walked away from me. "Wow, somone is pissed off." I said to myself while watching AJ walk away.