- Text Size +
I looked over at AJ and he seemed little off. He had taken the amulet off and was now holding it in his hands. I sat next to him on the bed and he looked up from the amulet.

"Is anything ever going to be the same?"
"No...probably not." AJ slipped the amulet back over his head.

I told you to go...go far...You didn't listen to me Chastity, now my father is here.

I heard in my ear. I stood up.
"AJ get up and believe in the magic again...they're here."
"I thought you said we were safe!"
"We didn't go far enough baby, believe." AJ closed his eyes and his amulet glowed. 'HIM' showed up with Josh. Josh had rage in his eyes.

"I though I told you to go far, now my father has turned me against you...Chaz, I loved you and you let me down." Josh said to me.
"Don't say that Josh, that's not what you said earlier."
"SCREW WHAT I SAID EARLIER! I'm here now! And I'm so mad I could just...I could just..." He raised his hand and AJ lifted off the ground. I flung my hand and Josh flew against the hotel wall. AJ fell back down. 'HIM' immediately flung me against the oppisite wall. I held my head as I came down. AJ clenched his fists and held it up. He turned his hand slightly and 'HIM' held his chest. AJ thrusted his hand forward and 'HIM' exploded. I looked at AJ. I saw Josh get up and I stood up next to AJ and I lifted Josh up. I walked to him. He was still in the air.
"I trusted you to keep your father away from the guy I love...and now you must die." I said to him firmly. I did the same thing as AJ and Josh also exploded into thin air. I turned and faced AJ and he smiled at me. He walked closer to me and gave me a kiss.

"Are we safe yet?" AJ put some hair behind my ear.
"I don't think they're really dead. I think we just got rid of them for awhile." AJ's cellphone rang and he answered it.
"Hello?" He put his phone on speaker phone.

"AJ, it's Nick."
"Hey Nick, what's up?"
"Where the fuck are you? We've been trying to call your house all day! Who are you with?"
"I'm with Chastity."
"Ok, well where are you?"
"Some town." AJ replied with a faint laugh.
"What? Man are you crazy? We have work to do, concerts to be at, fans to make happy..." AJ stopped Nick.
"I know all of this Nick, but right now...Chaz and I need to be alone." AJ hung up his cellphone and I was sitting on a chair looking out the window of the hotel. AJ kissed my neck a few times. I smiled. He picked me up and put me on the bed. He clapped his hands and the lights went off. He and I laughed.