- Text Size +
"Mary your phone is ringing..." AJ said with a sigh. I looked at him and just wished that I hadn't dated him in the first place. None of this would have happened if I hadn't been a stupid fan of them and loved AJ like I did. Then Josh and his father wouldn't have come after us. I reached over AJ and got my phone.
"Excuse me." I got up and answered it. I looked at AJ's face and he didn't look happy. He had his legs crossed and his facial expression was as if he had seen a ghost...but it was no ghost it was just magic. "Hello."

"Mary it's Sarah...Sarah from magic school."
"WHAT!" AJ looked at me. Then he saw I was ok and he sat back down. "How did you get my number?"
"Never mind that, I'm going to poof in are you alone?"
"No but he knows about my magic..."
"He? Josh?"
"No I'm not with Josh any..." She stopped me.
"YOU LEFT JOSH ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" She poofed in and I hung up the phone. She looked at AJ and he was about to say something when she freezed him. She was an upper witch. She looked disgusted at him. "This is no guy, this is a Backstreet Boy hun." She dusted AJ's shirt. She patted his cheek. Her eyes were as dark as the night sky. Nothing could beat her. I was lucky to have her on my side. Her haird flowed down her back and she was the most desired witch. She was only interested in one guy, and that guy just so happened to be Josh. "You left Joshy for this thing?" She kicked AJ's shoes and he unfroze. He stood up.

"Who are you?" She put her hand in his face and she walked to me.
"Sarah, AJ sit down."
"How do you know me?"
"Hun, you're a BSB sit your ass down now."
"NO!" SHe moved her finger and his knees gave out and he fell onto the couch. She never wanted anyone but Josh and when I had him she and I were the best of friends because she could see him. "Mary." AJ stood back up when he got feeling in his legs again.
"Does he ever give up?" She said facing me but pointing to AJ. I walked over to AJ and gave him a kiss.

"What?" He gave me a hug.
"I love you." I squeezed him tight and just never wanted to let him go.
"I love you too." I stepped back and looked at him. Maybe now was the time to do something new. "I'll be right back." I put my hand over my head and snapped. I left the hotel room. Now I was on to a more dark place...somewhere I haven't been since I started dating Josh...Magic school.