- Text Size +
I finally got to magic school and hid behind a tapestry. Then Sarah showed up next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"Helping you stupid!" We both looked out from behind the cloth. We walked out. Sarah and I had changed our clothes into these almost spy outfits. Black leather outfits, made it easy to move around. We heard some people talking behind us and we jumped up and grabbed a hold onto a rafter. I climbed onto it and so did Sarah. I creeped slowly along it. Two men came down the hall and I noticed one from school as well. His name is Derrek. I jumped down and landed on me feet and was bent down. I looked up at him and stood up straight. He had this shocked look on his face.

"Mary?" I nodded and his friend with him was getting ready to hit me when Derrek stopped him. "What are you doing here?" I looked around teh corner and saw no one and signaled Sarah down and Derrek was doubly surprised.
"I'm here to get rid of 'HIM' once and for all." Derrek's friend lashed out at me and Sarah just froze him with no effort. She pushed him over and he hit the floor.
"Let me help, I've been undercover here for months now! And they've sent no help!"
"Who's they?" I asked Derrek. He looked up and I smirked. "Ok well how far are your powers?"
"Almost as good as Sarah's." Sarah smiled.
"Alright let's go." We crepted along the side of the wall and I heard someone coming. I turned the corner fast and was about ready to lash out when I saw it was AJ. "AJ!"

"What?" Sarah looked too. "He is so dumb!" I pushed her back behind the corner and gave AJ a hug.
"You shouldn't be here hun. Go back to the hotel room."

"No not without you, I'm not leaving your side." AJ moved my hair out of my face.
"I don't want to risk you getting hurt AJ. I love you to much for that. I'd be Incomplete without you." He smiled.
"Same for me." I sighed and took his hand and we went back to Derrek and Sarah. I was a little upset AJ came but we could always use another guy.