- Text Size +
"Chaz you can't just pretend AJ doesn't like you." I was on the phone with my good friend Leslie.
"I know, but I can't go on with the day like AJ and I are jsut all cool like that. He's hurt cause I didn't tell him."
"Mary, do you want me to come down?"
"Leslie you know you can't stupid. Closed set." I laughed and so did she.
"Sorry, blonde moment."
"Yeah well I have to go back to work ok?"
"Alright." We hung up. I looked at AJ's direction and he saw me. He smiled slightly and I did too. I decided to walk over to him.
"Hey AJ." I said to him.

"Hey. What's up?"
"Nothing."
"That's cool." He leaned against the car.
Image hosting by Photobucket
"AJ why did you tell me that? Now I feel awful." I sighed. "I didn't need to know that you were flirting with me." He took his glasses off and threw them in the car.
"I told you because I wanted you to know you hurt me by not telling me that. Maybe I wanted to take you out or something."
"Don't make this about you being hurt. I'm the one with the boyfriend here." I pointed to myself. "And you're the guy who can get any girl he wants. If I broke up with Josh and went out with you and we lasted about 3 months, I'm not able to bounce back like you and get a guy the next day."
"Are you calling me a player?"
"I'm calling you a man-whore." I smiled a bit and so did AJ.
"Is that a good or bad thing?"
"Well to you it's obviously good, but to me...I dunno." AJ laughed some more.
"Well then that's solved. It's obviousl not going to work out." I sighed again.
"I think you're right. I still love you, just not as a boyfriend AJ." I patted his shoulder.
"Alright, well, I hope you and Josh are good together." He sighed and put his hands in his pocket and walked in the oppisite direction of me.