- Text Size +
"Chaz...can I call you Chaz?" AJ asked.
"Yeah you can." We were sitting laughing while Brian and Nick's part were being filmed. We both had a few sodas and we were a bit off the wall, cracking jokes on anything.
"What about Chazzy Chaz?"
"Whatever...I have no nicknames for you that's not fair." I shoved AJ and he smiled. I remembered that was definitely a flirty touch. I took a sip of my soda.
"You can call me AJ, Bone, Johnny, anything like that."
"Is Johnny from Johnny-No-Name?"
"Yeah it is...Ever been to one of my concerts?"
"No, my mom did though, she said it was really good."
"Oh glad she enjoyed it." I scooted closer to AJ. It was getting cold out. AJ got a blanket the crew kept handy and put it around me. I was in awe at him, but I knew Josh would kill me if he knew, but Josh wasn't here. I looked at AJ. He looked so sweet...We both leaned in and we kissed. It was nice and long, comforting, Josh never kissed like AJ did. Next thing I knew AJ was in the blanket too and he had his arms around me. We were still sitting up but we were kissing like crazy. We stopped and I bit my lower lip and smiled. "We should not have done that Chaz."
"Oh my God, I know..." I put my head in my hands and sighed. "Damn it." AJ patted my back and I sat back up. AJ had his arm around me still.
"I won't tell if you don't tell."
"Deal." We shook hands.