- Text Size +
Image hosting by Photobucket

"Hey Chaz." AJ came up behind me.
"Hey AJ." I put my clipboard down and checked Nick's information along with Kevin's. "What's new?"
"Nothing, can we talk?" I looked at him.
"Um...yeah." We sat down. "What about?"
"Us." AJ said with a slight sigh.
"What us?"
"We kissed Chaz, we can't just not act like it didn't happen."

"YOU KISSED!" Kevin came under the tent.
"Yeah but was it was completely on accident dude!" AJ told Kevin standing up.
"How?"
"We were both in the mood and we just...kissed."
"Chastity don't you have a boyfriend?" Kevin asked me.

"Yeah." I replied.
"Then why are you kissing AJ? Get it straight Chaz, AJ or whoever." I stood up.
"I don't know Kevin, I really don't!" I got my bag and walked away. AJ came running after me and I went to the other side of my car to get in. AJ stopped my hand from turning the key, and he turned me around. He gave me a hug.

"Hey, you don't have to answer him ok? It's just he wants to know if you're well...right in the head." We both laughed a bit. He let go. "You going to be ok? Because we aren't done on the set Chaz."
"Yeah I know...I just, think that...Gosh Kevin thinks I'm a whore doesn't he?"
"No, no, no he doesn't think that at all Chastity."
"Alright whatever you say." We walked back under the tent and they were filming Kevin's part and all the other guys were in the building taking photos. AJ stayed with me. We sat down. Once again he wrapped a blanket around me. It got very cold from last time. AJ held me close to him. He had very strong feelings for me and not lying I like knowing he liked me a lot. AJ put his head on mine. We both looked back at each other. Once again we leaned in for another kiss. AJ put his arms around me. I put my hand up the back of his shirt. I took it back out, I wanted to stop kissing him so much, but it was AJ, and I couldn't just say no to him. I've loved him for to long to say no to him. I knew what I wanted and AJ was on my most-wanted list, and I had him right in the palm of my hand. I didn't know about Josh at that moment. I just knew whatever happened AJ was going to want me. He started to kiss my neck. It tickled I laughed cutely and he stopped and looked at me. He put his hand on my face and kissed me a few more times.
"I don't know what to do Chaz, I really really want to be with you, but I can't be with you with Josh still in the picture."
"I don't know what to do either AJ, should I just leave him for you? But what if we don't last?"
"Chaz we don't know the future, but I know I am really into you right now, and I would love to be with you. I mean damn girl you have what I want in a woman." I smiled. I pulled out my cellphone. I looked up Josh's number and called it.

"Hey hun."
"Josh can we talk?"
"About?"
"I think we need to see some other people."
"Why? Did one of those guys hit on you and think they love you?"
"Josh, I just think we do ok?"
"Whatever you do what you won't don't call this number again."
"Josh wait."
"What?"
"You know I love this guy and he is really into me."
"AJ?"
"Yeah..." I said all upset. AJ put his arm back around me.
"Alright, well you call me if it doesn't work out, I will be there for you ok?" I smiled, I was so happy Josh understood.
"Yeah, still friends?"
"Oh yeah you're my BFF!" He said in a girly voice. I laughed.
"Alright bye Josh."
"Bye Chaz, I still love you."
"Love you still too." We hung up and I looked at AJ. He gave me a kiss.