- Text Size +
"AJ stop." AJ was chasing me to my car. He was tickling me. He got me up against the car.
"This is more fun knowing you're with me." He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at him.
"Yeah it is. I don't feel like I am cheating anymore." I messed with AJ's necklace.
"Yeah and I don't feel like I'm doing a bad thing to a guy I don't know." AJ laughed close to my face. It was WAY TO CUTE! AJ put his arm around me and pulled me to him and gave me another long kiss.

"Hey you two, can we get a move on here?" Brian yelled from the other side of the car. "AJ we have to go man!" He yelled again.
"Come with us." AJ told me.

"I can't I have my car, why don't we do something tomorrow."
"Ok, give me your number." He gave me his cellphone and I put in my number. "I'll call you around 1ish ok?"
"Yeah." He gave me a quick hug and a kiss and left. I got in my car and my phone rang. It was Leslie. "Hello?"

"Hey Chaz, dudette, so what happened?" She said anxiously.
"He and I are dating Josh said he'll basically be waiting for AJ and I to split and he said he'd be ther for me."
"Aww...Josh is so sweet."
"Yeah I know, but AJ is this whole other guy that I've wanted for so long."
"Yeah Chaz I know." Leslie laughed.
"Well look, I'm tired as hell, I'm going home taking a shower and getting into bed, then AJ is going to call me to do something."
"Alright sweets, sweet dreams."
"You to hun. Night."
"Night." We hung up and I headed home.