- Text Size +
AJ and I got out of his car and he held my hand. There were a few cameras following us but I didn't care, my mind was still on other things.

"Chaz are you ok?" AJ stopped and put his hands on my shoulders.
"I'm just thinking..."
"About what hun?"
"Our relationship."
"What about it?" AJ opened the door to the retaurant for me.
"I don't know what is real and what isn't. I don't if you getting with me was for some other odd reason." AJ told the hostess where we wanted to sit and she sat us in a booth.
"I don't get you Chaz. I told you I really wanted to get to know you a bit more." He grabbed my hand from the other side of the booth.

His hand means the world to me really. I just can't tell him what's really going on with me and why I am really skeptical about getting with him. 'HIM' He's been controlling me every thought. Josh is his son, and I shouldn't have left Josh, something awful could happen to AJ. I didn't want to risk AJ, but I love him. How can I tell AJ what I am or who I am. Leslie doesn't even know. She knows about Josh, but she thinks our 2 year relationship was because we both loved each other. I didn't always care for Josh, he was ignorant. Josh was crazy in love with me though. 'HIM' will kill me or worse...AJ...

"Chastity did you hear me?" AJ snapped his fingers in front of my face. I looked at him and his face looked inpatient.
"I'll be right back AJ." I got up and went to the restroom. I shut the door and made sure no one was in there I locked the door. I leaned against the door.

He comes and goes
let me see him
let me see his colors
is he true to me or
will I be another one of his fake lovers
'HIM' can you hear me
I quit your son
I quit your life
Take my powers from me
Let me be, let AJ be


I hope that gets rid of them, and I hope it will let AJ show how much he cares for me

I unlocked the bathroom but before I opened it I looked in the mirror...there was 'HIM'