- Text Size +
"Why did you leave my son? I did not give you the authority to do that Chastity..." He walked closer to me and I locked the door again.
"Because I didn't love him!" 'HIM' came out of his shadow, he towered tall over me and he was just a dark man. Even though his shadow was gone he was still dark as could be. "Josh is not for me!" He grabbed me by my throat and picked me up. I gasped for air. I could barely breathe.
"Whether or not he is your type he loves you, and you were to be his wife! I never told you that you could leave him or hurt him. Now something must give Chastity..." He squeezed my throat tighter.
"W...hat." I said stressing the words from my mouth. He set me down and let go. I clenched my fists and threw my hand in front of him. He flew against a bathroom stall. I used my powers to pick up a vase and fling it into his back and he fell back down. I unlocked the door and flew out. AJ stood up fast. "WE HAVE TO GO AJ! NOW!" I grabbed his hand and no one was in the restaurant, no workers...no one but me, AJ, and 'HIM'. 'HIM' came out and I used waved my hand in front of a table and it flew into 'HIM' AJ looked at me.

"What the hell are you?" He asked letting go of me.
"A witch, get in the car and drive! Don't come back AJ!"
"But...I can't leave you." He said frantic. I flung another table at 'HIM' I pulled AJ into a kiss and let go of him.
"Go!" I pushed him out the door. AJ just looked at me. He looked about to cry but he got in his car and left. 'HIM' got up.

"I tried to be reasonable Chastity, I tried being nice." He waved his hand and he flung me up against a wall. I fell down and got back up. I saw a stack of plates and levitated them to me and flung them at him while walking to him. He used his powers to block him but a few hit him.

Oh thank God I got AJ out of here. I don't want him hurt...I love him. I wish this life wasn't mine.

'HIM' got up and he took off his long cape. He held it in front of him and when it dropped he was gone. I looked around and searched the restaurant up and down. I closed my eyes and all of the sudden everyone was back but AJ. I ran out of the restaurant and ran as fast as I could back to my place. I locked my door and got all of my photos of Josh and gathered them. I sat them down and sat next to them.

Josh come here...I know you can hear me...come down and talk to me now!

Josh appeared and I looked at him. He sat down across from me.
"Did I hurt you that bad?"
"No, you didn't hurt me...I was in love with you yes, but I understand you weren't in love with me."
"Were you going to propose to me that night I cancelled on you?"
"Yes I was...but I had a feeling you were saying yes because of my father." Josh stood up. He flittered his fingers and all of the pictures were gone. "We're no more, and my dad might return, fair warning, you and AJ get out of this town." He reached in his pocket and pulled out an amulet. "Take this as well, it holds mighty power in it. Give it to AJ so he can have some sort of force against my father as well."
"Will this give him all of my powers?"
"Yes all of them, but he has to wear it and believe in our powers." I smiled at the amulet. I stood up. I gave Josh a hug and he took a deep breath. "I will always love you Chastity."
"Yeah you're pretty cool." I let go of him and he smiled. He pinched my cheek.
"Good luck." He stepped back and was gone. My phone rang. I picked it up.

"CHASTITY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" It was AJ.
"AJ, come pick me up and we need to get out of town NOW!"
"I can't just leave Chastity! I'll come see you, but I don't know if I want to."
"DO IT!" I hung up.