- Text Size +
"Mary hand me that CD in the back with the blue cover." Leslie gave me her hand for the CD. I got a look at the CD inside.
"OH YOU'RE CAUGHT WITH A BSB CD RED HANDED!" I yelled with excitement.
"Just give me the damn CD you freak." It was Black and Blue, my favorite CD. She popped it into the CD player and she rolled down the top to her little blue beatle bug. I just so happened to be looking through a magazine. It flipped fast to a page like fate...there was a story about BSB. Their regrets.
"PUT THE TOP UP LOOK AT THESE REGRETS FROM BSB!" Leslie put her top up.
"What are they?" She looked at me and I fixed my hair before I read.
"AJ what do you most regret in your life? I regret losing touch with a very special friend of mine. She and I were always really tight, and I miss her crazy friends. What are their names? Mary or Mar-Bear, Sarah or Sary, and Leslie or the ever popular Dizzy. Nick what do you most regret? Letting AJ lose his friends, there was one of those friends that I was interested in. I hated him for like a month after that." I looked up. "THAT'S US!" I looked at Sarah and Leslie's faces. Sarah was the only one not smiling. She never really forgave AJ for yelling at her like he did. I put the magazine down and just looked out the window. This reminded me of the many trips I took with these girls to go to concerts. I miss those days, it was so much easier then. Then a song I thought I'd never hear agian in my life came on from the CD it's not suppose to be on...That's What She Said I jumped a bit and hit my head on her cover top. I held my head but was still excited. "Why is this song on here Leslie?"
"I burned it onto it." I did a little dance and sand to it.
"IF I WERE YOU I COULD NOT LIE EVEN ONCE!!"
"Mary shut-up." Leslie said with a laugh in her voice. I stopped singing.
"BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME NO! CAUSE THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" Sarah started in towards the end and so did Leslie. I smiled and looked back out the window I notice the Welcome To California sign. "STOP THE CAR!" Leslie halted and pulled over. I jumped out the car and danced around. I kissed the ground. "Good ole' Cali baby! L.A. is only a few more miles from here!" I wiped a tear from my face. I was getting overwhelmed. "Always forever, one thing she said, never say never, those simple lies that she fed, I will never leave you..." Sarah came and bent down and put her arm around me. "I can't believe I just stopped talking to him you know? I feel so bad."

"It's ok Mary...He'll still love you." She kissed the side of my head and I smiled. It was good to be back on good grounds.