- Text Size +
I was sitting on the couch next to Leslie and Sarah and we were all playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. I won! HAHAHA! Sarah and Leslie were mad but oh well. AJ came out and saw us playing a game that he hasn't played since like 10th grade. He sat down and played with us for a minute.

"I called all the guys they will be over soon." He said to us as he made his hand into a scissor that Leslie clobbered with her rock and Sarah and I covered her hand with our paper and AJ cut our hands.

"This is stupid, no one can win in this game when there's 4 people playing." Leslie said with a smile. I stood up and AJ grabbed my leg.

"What the...?" I shook my leg and Sarah was laughing her ass off because he wouldn't let go. I finally got him to let go and I went to sit outside. I went to the car and got my cigerettes out of the car. I lit one up and sat on AJ's front step. He came out and joined me. I let him have a puff of mine. He sighed and just looked at the sunset.
"Good to see you again AJ." I took another puff of the cigerette and looked at him. I gave him the cig and he took another puff from it and gave it back.
"Same to you Mar." He blew the smoke out the side of his mouth and then smiled at me. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. He kissed the top of my head. I took another drag from it and put it out.
"I need to quit man...Not good for me." AJ rubbed his hand up and down my arm slowly.
"Me too." He coughed.
"You should have quit years ago hun, not now." I laughed at him. I sat up and got off the step and went back to my car. I had left my keys inside. AJ followed me and pinned me against the car. "What are you doing silly? Get away." I said with a laugh. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Can I kiss you?" He asked smoothly. I was so confused. I mean I've had feelings for AJ since I was like 6, but I never imagined this. I've known him since I was 11, but I've known of him since I was 6. This was odd, for the guy who's been my best friend since I was 11 to ask me this question straight forward. I looked at him and he was waiting for an answer.
"AJ...I...I don't know." My head was about to fall off my shoulders. I didn't want that to come out of my mouth. I wanted YES to just come out. AJ backed away from me.
"I'm sorry Mary, that probably just made this friendship odd huh?"
"No." I walked to him. "AJ look at me." He did and I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. He wrapped his arms around me. Then Sarah and Leslie came out and all the guys pulled up. That was a shocker.