- Text Size +
Everyone was sitting in the living room and I was sitting far from AJ. I thought everyone saw enough for tonight. I felt really embarassed for kissing him. Like I wasn't supposed to or something. I'd eye AJ and he'd wink at me. I'd smile and Sarah or Leslie would hit the back of my head, like I messed everything up.

"So girls how have you been?" Kevin said changing the mood. I didn't say anything and Iooked at the floor. Daisy ran to my feet and I picked her up. I gave her a few kisses and set her back down. She ran around and jumped onto AJ's lap. He pet her a few times and as well set her down.
"Ok, what about you Kevin?" Sarah said to him. I wasn't paying attention and Leslie tapped my shoulder.

"You ok Mary?" She said to me quietly.
"Yeah I'm fine, just a little embarassed." I smiled at her slightly.
"I would be to if that was me and Nick out there." I stood up and everyone looked at me.

"Something wrong Mary?" Howie and Brian asked at the same time. I shook my head no and left the house. I waited to see if AJ would follow me. I sighed in relief that he didn't. I went to the cara 3rd time to get my keys. I sat in there for a minute and thought for awhile.

I wish I may, I wish I might, be that special someone you wish upon every night.

"And obviously I was." I said to myself as I got out and locked my car up and walked back to the house. I leaned against my car and once again went into thought. "Gotta move on I suppose." I sighed and went back to the house. I opened the door and AJ was now in a chair and he stood up. He looked at me and came over to me.
"You ok Mary? You don't look to hot." He out his hand on my forehead. I felt like he was being my dad.
"Yes stop AJ." I removed his hand from my forehead. "All of you just need to stop worrying about me I'm not 11 anymore ok!?" I looked around the room. "AJ I love you ok? I really do, and I want to be with you...That's been something I've wanted since I was 6! But you have to know how to seperate me being your best friend and me as a girlfriend? Don't think something is always wrong when I step outside of this house. That's how it always was, I felt like I had 5 police men after me 24/7 and I didn't like that. I know all of you guys love me, but I just need some space, and I haven't had that since I came back! I'm not used to being looked at all the time again. AJ, please...please just give me some space. I love you with all my heart and you know I do...otherwise I wouldn't have come here." I took a breath and looked at AJ's face. I gave him a hug. "I love you." He finally hugged me back and he picked me up.
"I love you too Mary." He set me down and I looked at Sarah and Leslie who looked at each other and then to the guys who were in shock. I went to them all and gave each of them a hug and a kiss. I gave Leslie and Sarah a group hug.
"You're my girls for life." We all laughed. "Now Sarah, go get Howie, and Leslie, please go get Nick finally! Then we can all live happily ever freaking after!" I said with excitement but quietly. We all smiled and then broke the huddle. Sarah went and gave Howie a hug and he liked that. He closed his eyes and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Leslie hugged Nick, but Nick being a man-whore decided he wanted a kiss instead so they kissed for awhile. I smiled at the two and went to AJ and he put his arm around me. Now I felt good. I knew my two best friends were happy and I was beyond happy with AJ. Now all 5 were taken, and hell that doesn't stop all of their fans...