- Text Size +
Nick and Leslie

Today me and Nick are going to the beach together. I dont know if he likes me or not but I hope so. Like lately he has been kissing me on my cheek or on the top of my forehead. Sometimes he hugs me from behind I love every minute of it and I think he can tell. That's probably it. Sometimes I have an urge to just reach up there and kiss him but I dont know how he'll react to it. I dont evenknow what he's thinking right now.

Right now he took my hand and held it but I liked it so mch it seems like we've been holding hands forever. We are walking in the sand with the water hitting our feet. I laid my head on his chest and he put his arms over my shoulder while still holding hands. The mood felt so right. The sun set was georgous and the weather was just perfect. Felt so good. Hours and hours went by and we finally arrived home. I passed out in his car so he had to pick me up Mary and Leigh says that he held me like a baby. I woke up about twenty minutes ago and Mary was trying to get him to wake up long enough to walk to bed but kept passing out. Brian and Howie then took him to the room. "Mary, where is Sary?" I asked but she shrugged.

Howie and Brian came out the bedroom about five minutes later and I said, "Howie? Where is Sary?" He replied, "Her and Aj went to the store to get groceries and clothes." I nodded and began to walk away but Aj and Sarah came in. Brian cooked dinner, we had speghetti and Aj just kinda helped it was real good to!