- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry it's taken so long to update. I've only recently found all my writing.

Joshua and Kristin walked past the Weasley’s shop and turned the corner. When t hey reached a tree that they sometimes sat under during Hogsmeade weekends at school they apparated.

*~*~*

They reappeared just inside the foyer at Gringotts and both of them looked around nervously and reassured themselves and each other before walking to the Head Goblin’s desk.

Once they stated the reason they were there, another goblin came and escorted them to their vaults.

*~*~*

Josh had talked Kristin into taking a quick walk through Diagon Alley. They passed quite a few classmates and Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes without anyone stopping them. When they reached the still empty store front that used to be Ollivanders, they heard someone calling out to them. When they turned around they saw Kristin’s best friend Bethaney running toward them.

 

“Crap!” Kristin said. “It’s Bethaney.

 

She stopped in front of the couple and said, “I didn’t know your dad said you could see Josh again. You must be so excited!”

 

When she answered Kristin was looking at her feet, just like she did every time she lied, fortunately Bethaney didn’t know that, “Uh, yeah.”

 

“That’s great. So do you guys wanna go do something? I’m here with Seth.”

 

“Actually, we were just about to leave,” Josh said. “Maybe next time.”

 

“Yeah, okay. Have fun,” Bethaney said as she bounced off.

 

Kristin sank against the wall of the building and said, “We’ve got to get out of here before we run into someone else.”

 

“Agreed,” Josh said.

 

He pulled her into the doorway of the empty store and said, “Hogsmeade,” before he disappeared. “Arrrgh!” Kristin said before she followed him.

 

“You knon I hate it when you do that!” she told Josh once she appeared next to him under the tree. “Where are we going now?”

 

“Dovetown.”