- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay I'll I'm gonna say is that this is where it begins to pick up please review
TRANSLYVANIA : Chapter 2

A yellow school bus drove down the road.

The bus driver had finished dropping off the rest of the high school students 2 hours ago , but he had made numerous stops to different places and, now he was finally making his way back to the school.

He stopped the bus and got out to smoke a cigar. After he was done he was about to go back in the bus but then he heard a voice.

" Excuse me ? " the voice asked.

The bus driver turned around and he saw Sarah and Winnifred those were the 2 woman that spotted Liz, Link, and Sparky earlier. They both looked at Charlie. Winnifred asked,
" Excuse me but do you drive that big yellow thing you are standing in?"

Winnifred asked. The bus driver looked at her then answered with " Yes ma,am I do "

then Sarah asked " What is it ? "

" It's a bus "

Then Sarah gave her sister a confused look then she asked the driver "What's a bus ?"

" A bus is a huge hunk of metal that moves, this bus is used to take kids to school "

Winnifred's eyes widened then she asked " You mean children right ? yes of course you mean children anyways, do you happen to take a boy with blond hair and blue eyes and a girl with brown hair and green eyes on this bus ? "

" Yes I do them two are real nice kids by the way i'm glad to know e'm " Then Winnifred and Sarah smiled evily at each other.

Sarah asked " Do you know of their whereabouts ? "

" No I don't know where they live "

Then Winnifred asked him " my dear kind man would you like to come with us? "

"Um I don't know why? "

Then Winnifred answered with " Those two young people that boy and girl of which you spoke well we need you to help bring them to us "

then Sarah added with " If you do we will reward you later on "

" Really well you two ladies are quite attractive but I don't know "

Winnifred then said " Even better if you help us we will reward you be returning our deep affections for you, so on this day of hallow's eve will you help us ? "

" Well since you ladies like me so much then i guess i'll help you "

" Spendid now come along " Winnifred said.

" Wait I gotta take the bus back to school would you ladies like to join me ? "

Sarah smiled then said " Yes we would be honored to ride on your bus " then she and Winnifred got on it and sat in the front seats.

As the bus driver was driving he asked " so you two ladies ain't from around here right ? "

Then Sarah said " Look into my eyes "

" What ? "

" Look into my eyes " He turned around and looked into her eyes.

" Now dear bus driver say this you will only obey and listen to us "

then he repeated in a hypnotised voice " I will only obey and listen to you "

Winnifred then said " You will help us destroy that boy and girl that you spoke of "

" I will help you destroy that boy and girl " he said. A few minutes later he stopped the bus at the school and parked it with the other busses.

" Now you will follow us back to our house " Winnifred commanded he nodded and followed them. Sadly he did not know of the fate that was awaiting him back at their place.

" NO NO NO NO NO ! " Zelda screamed at her maids " YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG ALL WRONG DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DRESS ? ECSPECIALLY ONE FOR A HALLOWEEN PARTY YOU SHOULD BE FIRED !! "

Daisy Zelda's friend had decided to stay over to get herself ready for the party she came up to Zelda and asked her " You know Elizabeth is going to be there don't you Zelda ? "

Zelda frowned that name made her blood boil " Yes I know Daisy but remember Link is going to be there as well "

Daisy smiled then said " Ah Link he's so handsome you should get married to him someday"

Zelda smiled at her friend. Everyday Zelda would have day dreams of marrying Link. " I'm going to sit outside for a few minutes Daisy "

" Alright Zelda "

Zelda looked at the darkening evening sky suddenly, she heard someone talking to her it was none other than Winnifred and Sarah " Hello there young girl ' Winnifred said

" Why hello who are you ? "

" I'm Winnifred and this is my sister Sarah "

" Nice to meet you two do you need help with anything ? "

Winnifred smiled and said " Why yes we do there is a girl with brown hair with green eyes and a boy with blond hair and blue eyes do you know them ? "

" why yes I do I despise the girl but yet I show deep affection for the boy "

Winnifred looked suprised " Oh you do ? you like the boy ? "

" Yes " Zelda answered

Then Winnifred asked " How would you like to help bring them to us ? "

" What do I get in return ? "

" Well after we are finished with the girl you may take the boy and do whatever you like to him but you may not have the boy until after the girl is out of the way so will you help us ? "

Zelda smiled evily at the two woman then shook their hands then said " Sarah and Winnifred you have a deal yes I will help you "

" Wonderful what is your name? "

" Zelda "

Winnifred then smiled and said " Zelda you are now apart of our sisterhood now come along with us " Zelda nodded then quickly told Daisy where she was going then she came back outside and followed the 2 strange woman into the woods.

Meanwhile at Link's house " Sparky if you don't stop i'm seriously going to kick your ass ! ' Liz warned Sparky was annoying her.

" Ok i'll stop " Sparky then went into the kitchen and Link came back into the living room and ploppled onto the couch.

Then he turned to Liz and asked " 'Sparky annoying you ? "

" Yeah as usual "

" You don't think he'll prank you at the party do you Liz ? "

" Nah he'd only rather do that to Zelda not me , do you want a soda Link ? I can get us some "

"sure "

"Ok be right back "

She said then and went into the kitchen .

She saw Sparky picking up two halloween cookies that Link's mom had just made. " Drop
it " She said to Sparky, he sighed then and placed the cookies back on the tray.

" Man Liz you're too good at catching me doing one of my little acts "

"Damn straight " Liz said smiling at him. Sparky then went outside.

Liz then got two soda's and went back into the living room , she handed one to Link.

" Thanks " he said after taking a sip of soda a few minutes later.

" No problem "

Link looked out the window then looked at Liz and asked " It shouldn't be dark by now do you agree with me ? "

Liz looked out the window then answered with "Yeah it shouldn't be so dark this early that's weird "

After a while Liz's mom came in and asked " Liz can you go get the gardening kit outside ?"

" Sure mom " Liz said and went out to the backyard while she was looking for it she saw a strange green light , at first she ignored it but then she followed the light like she was hypnotised by it. Liz had no idea who that light would eventually lead her to .........
_________________