- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
OK this chapter is going to be kinda short please review guys i'd appreciate it

TRANSLYVANIA : Chapter 3
" Link yo L " Sparky said shaking a half asleep Link.

The young blond opened his eyes and looked at Sparky " What ? " he asked groggly.

" You gonna get up or what ?" Sparky asked looking at him.

" Why ?" Link asked beginning to drift off into sleep again. Link had went upstairs to get some sleep an hour ago.

" Link how long have you had that ?" Sparky asked pointing to Link's rusty old cross necklace that he wore around his neck.

Link gripped the necklace and looked at it. " I don't know, maybe since I was three or something but I know that it's really old, hell it's probley older than me " then Link sat a little up in bed then looked at Sparky and asked " Is that why you came up here to ask me how old my cross necklace was ? "

" No I asked you if you were gonna get up remember ? "

Link sighed then closed his eyes for a second then looked at Sparky and said " Sorry Spark i'm kinda still half asleep here " Link said getting off his bed and walking over to the other side of the room.

" L have you noticed that Liz has been gone for nearly a hour ? "

" Really ? "

" C,mon L i'm serious i wouldn't lie to you right ? "

" Well sometimes you say dumb crap just to piss me off "

" Yeah I know that , but c,mon man i'm being serious "

" Ok I beleive you , now lets go check "

" Check where ? "

" The backyard "

" For who ? "

" Your sister "

" Who's my sister ? "

" Liz "

" Who's Liz "

Link gave sparky a " c,mon " look " oh geez spark you know damn well who Liz is , you're just doing that to annoy me "

" Yeah I know " Sparky said with a big grin on his face.

Link gave Sparky a " I'm gonna kick your ass " look.

Sparky's eyes widened " Ok L i'll stop annoying you just please don't kick my ass "

" Ok geez calm down Sparky " Link had on a pair of blue comfortable jeans and his red jersey under that he was wearing boxer shorts that were red and a large white muscle shirt also his silver cross necklace hung around his neck. he also had on his white baseball cap which a few blond strands of hair fell to his forehead but he was cute so it didn't matter.

" Ok you ready to go Sparky ? "

" Yeah "

" c,mon then lets go "

They left Link's room and headed out to the backyard, five minutes after looking for Liz Sparky and Link both met at the back door " Didn't find her Link ? "

" No , damn this is weird , maybe we should check my house ? "

" Good idea "

Link opened the front door to his house " Mom, Dad , Charlene , Liz ? "

" Nobody's here " Sparky said. Link then checked the rest of the house to make sure Sparky was right.

" Damn where did everybody go ? " Link wondered , he had searched the whole house and what Sparky said was true nobody was there .

Link then got off the couch and opened the front door

" Link where are you going ? L ? "

Sparky got no answer, Link walked out of the front without another word, Sparky then ran outside to see where he was going. Link walked across his front lawn and up to the dirt path on the side of the road. Sparky could see where Link was headed. Link was going into the woods, there was a rumor that the woods are very scary on Halloween night.

Sparky gulped he beleived that rumor. then he began shouting as loud as he could " Link no L , no man don't go up there , L . Link are you listening to me ? " Then he yelled " LINK JOSHUA YOST GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE ! "

It didn't work cuz Link was out of hearing range . Link felt drawn to the woods , it seemed that the woods had the answers to the questions he wanted and needed. Sparky sighed then quicky looked up into the sky which was a pitch black and purple color, then he ran as fast as he could to catch up with Link.