[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Five girls on their summer vacation come across the group as they're trying to find a place to relax. It's not all daisies and butterflies as more and more people turn up dead. They are caught up in a real life horror movie that they're forced to play through to the end.
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group
Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5
Completed: No
Word count: 23492
Read: 5714
Published: 05/07/06
Updated: 05/09/06

1. Chapter 1 by Twilight [ - ] (3660 words)
This is a very long, very drawn out fanfic. This story started back 1998-1999 and we thought it was finished after we left high school. It was until we went to the concert this summer and I had the urge to rewrite it from the beginning to fix our horrible high school writing skills. The boys aren't coming in until chapter 3 but the first two are still good to read if you care about the story beyond the boys.

2. Chapter 2 by Twilight [ - ] Liked (5304 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Twilight [ - ] Liked (4386 words)
They're finally in it. I wanted to make sure the girls were developed enough before I dropped in 5 more characters.

4. Chapter 4 by Twilight [ - ] (5021 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Twilight [ - ] Liked (5121 words)
And the main plot gets going!